PDA

View Full Version : homelake 7.4 pounder!

fishindude420
05-15-2010, 11:57 PM
Went out to the local lake today for some kitties. caught a few but its been slow as hell so i decide to throw out a rip bait. 2nd cast i get a male follow it in and see a giant shadow suspended out deeper from him so i reel in and bomb it out deep. i ripped it twice and paused and THUMP! she smashed it. gave me a awesome airshow for a while and crazy drag peeling runs and broke 2 hooks off my rip bait! lol. finally got her in to snap a few pics and weigh her and let her back quick. she wall full of eggs. FAT prewspawn female weighed in at 7.4 she was a beauty!

OnlyHappyHooknHawgz
05-16-2010, 12:39 AM
NICE! Always fun to watch hawgz doin airial shows :P

fishntime
05-16-2010, 04:43 AM
Oh ya, nice fatty.

flyforfish21
05-16-2010, 01:02 PM
Nice fish dude, glad to see some piggys still coming in!

Geoff

fishindude420
05-16-2010, 01:10 PM
Nice fish dude, glad to see some piggys still coming in!

Geoff

Thanks bro! we gotta go fishing together soon! Im hitting up canyon right now to see how the bite is. i havent been there in forever! Ill let u know how i do. Oh and you gotta cruise over with ur dog soon man! that puppy is a cutie! lol

flyforfish21
05-16-2010, 01:22 PM
Thanks bro! we gotta go fishing together soon! Im hitting up canyon right now to see how the bite is. i havent been there in forever! Ill let u know how i do. Oh and you gotta cruise over with ur dog soon man! that puppy is a cutie! lol

For sure, i have this week and next week of school, then it's summer!!! lol, she'll start cruisin out with me more in the summer when we have time to train. Gotta get her a life jacket for when she comes out on the boat!

Geoff

fishindude420
05-16-2010, 10:34 PM
For sure, i have this week and next week of school, then it's summer!!! lol, she'll start cruisin out with me more in the summer when we have time to train. Gotta get her a life jacket for when she comes out on the boat!

Geoff

cool man defenitely give me a call. me u and ur puppy gotta go on a fishing trip together!lol. i miss my little puppies i need to get a new one soon! castaic stripers should start boiling soon hopefully :) i hear superspooks calling are name! lol

Zach1093
05-16-2010, 11:46 PM
Nice fish man, congrats!