PDA

View Full Version : the vine 5/14

Hometown
05-14-2010, 06:32 PM
hit the lake at 6:15 started trolling towards the trees in the flats hoping to get a trout or 2 before attepting some crappie in the trees 1 nice 3lb trout got to the back of the flats started to work up to the trees first crappie nice 1lb fish was a double hookup but mine came off.five minutes later another nice 1lb crrappie same area. put the anchor down and tryed the jigs nothing 11/2 hrs wasted put the rappallas and needlefish back out and hit the troll once more2 more trout about 2lbs apiece and are first ever wiper owe and 1 big 3/4 to 1lb bluegill kept the troll going and nothing for a while but acouple of short biters then the first large mouth hit the rapaalla 10 inchchuncky dink kept trolling and bam nice 4lb lmb back out with the jigs and 1/2 hr later the lake blows up with wipers jumping everywhere 20 ft in front of the boat 1 hits the jig stop the boat and manage 5 more if we had a trolling mtor to stay with them could hav cought many more a couple of the bass guys got on them right after us and it was every cast if you could stay with them without spooking them any way great day andweather was nice to bad we didnt manage a catfish

dixoncider
05-14-2010, 06:59 PM
sounds pretty killer..thanks for the report.

troutdog
05-14-2010, 08:16 PM
Sounds like a great day HT, thanks for posting up!

TD

Fishbones
05-14-2010, 09:16 PM
awesome report, congrats....wheres the pics tho?

Hometown
05-14-2010, 10:52 PM
I need to buy me a camera i moved 6 months ago and lost my old one my buddy tooksome pics on his phone but how do i post them ?
awesome report, congrats....wheres the pics tho?