PDA

View Full Version : FNN T-Shirts

oscarsx
05-14-2010, 11:54 AM
So where do i buy these shirts from? I looked through this website and found nothing, the online store says "coming soon"

Thanks!!

All Bent 360
05-14-2010, 11:59 AM
WORD !!!! I want a pull over too!!!!

Wingnut
05-14-2010, 12:34 PM
You mean one of these? PM Jeff (Webmaster). :Cool:

http://i143.photobucket.com/albums/r135/Wingnut32566/Wingnut4/Wingnut5/Wingnut%206/Picture034-10.jpg

stphnman20
05-14-2010, 12:38 PM
Is there a website where we can view shirts, hats, pullovers, etc?

Which Way Out
05-14-2010, 05:13 PM
I ordered 2 team 57 shirts today but have not seen the FNN shirt either. Looks great.
Wingnut you working a side line to pay for all those lucky crafts?. lol

old pudd fisher
05-14-2010, 08:06 PM
They might be out of them. Keep checking the FNN store and they will tell you if they are available thats what I did and I got a free beenie hat too.

troutdog
05-14-2010, 08:11 PM
What happend to the TEAM57 store on FNN?

TD

old pudd fisher
05-14-2010, 08:42 PM
Don't know but it looks a bit whimpy.

oscarsx
05-14-2010, 10:02 PM
You mean one of these? PM Jeff (Webmaster). :Cool:

http://i143.photobucket.com/albums/r135/Wingnut32566/Wingnut4/Wingnut5/Wingnut%206/Picture034-10.jpg

Awesome thanks alot Wingnut!

Wingnut
05-14-2010, 11:34 PM
Wingnut you working a side line to pay for all those lucky crafts????? lol
That's a good one. :Big Smile:
Hey, in today's economy... I got to do whatever I can to feed my addiction. :LOL:

webmaster
05-15-2010, 07:53 AM
Now Available: http://fishingnetwork.net/index.php?pageid=store

(PS: I was waiting for the Victoria Secret models to pose them for me but since you guys are so anxious, Wingnut will have to do!)

troutdog
05-15-2010, 09:19 AM
Now Available: http://fishingnetwork.net/index.php?pageid=store

(PS: I was waiting for the Victoria Secret models to pose them for me but since you guys are so anxious, Wingnut will have to do!)

Cool FNN shirt....

Soooo is TEAM57 shwag only available by Pming Dana then?

TD aka "Ken Phused"

webmaster
05-15-2010, 09:31 AM
Cool FNN shirt....

Soooo is TEAM57 shwag only available by Pming Dana then?

TD aka "Ken Phused"

I guess... Dana requested to have his banner removed from the store.

Fisherman57
05-15-2010, 10:20 AM
I think the new FNN t-shirts look great!
I have one as well and wear it proudly!........

troutdog
05-15-2010, 10:54 AM
Thanks for the feedback guys, looking forward to getting my FNN t-shirt as well....

TD

oscarsx
05-15-2010, 12:00 PM
Sweet. I'll order some once I'm done fishing today,Thx for the feedback.

sansou
05-15-2010, 12:35 PM
At the risk of pissing Dana off, but without spilling the beans, let me just say there is a new line of T-shirts with graphics & coloring that is something completely new (style-wise). Hopefully Dana will give everyone a peek when he's done with the finishing touches. I think you guys will love this new look, and it's made on the same good quality t-shirt material he always uses: No shrinking, quality ink transfering & thick cloth.

Personally, I'd like to get some personalized, so if you guys bug Dana enough he might just do it!

http://www.team57fishing.com/

* Jeff thanks again for the FNN t-shirt. My old white one has seen it's last days and my wife won't let me leave the house with it on....lol!

lalo56
05-15-2010, 01:45 PM
At the risk of pissing Dana off, but without spilling the beans, let me just say there is a new line of T-shirts with graphics & coloring that is something completely new (style-wise). Hopefully Dana will give everyone a peek when he's done with the finishing touches. I think you guys will love this new look, and it's made on the same good quality t-shirt material he always uses: No shrinking, quality ink transfering & thick cloth.

Personally, I'd like to get some personalized, so if you guys bug Dana enough he might just do it!

http://www.team57fishing.com/

* Jeff thanks again for the FNN t-shirt. My old white one has seen it's last days and my wife won't let me leave the house with it on....lol!

Cant wait to get a hold of one. Will PM Dana when they are available customized. On another note, i should be getting my FNN shirt from Alex soon. Thanks Alex. Greatly appreciate it.

Fishbones
05-16-2010, 11:51 AM
i should be getting my FNN shirt from Alex soon. Thanks Alex. Greatly appreciate it.

No worries Lalo, Im thinking about making some pink ones for the lady's...because the girls need fashion too!!

we also have some old school vintage models available, and working on custom fitted hats for the future!!

Coming soon are the new FNN stickers in different sizes and colors, so stay tuned for more fresh FNN gear to be unveiled

if anybody else is looking for a FNN shirts or apparel they can be bought from the online store or by PM'ing me or Jeff "webmaster"

TroutOnly
05-16-2010, 12:02 PM
hey fishbones you guys might want to make some for gary geordy noho ,,,,,a special rainbow shirt for those guys and the ones from the bouyline,,,,,,,,,,,,,LOL,,,,,,,,,,,,,,THEYLL LIKE IT,,,,,,,,,LOL,,,,,,,,,,,

Fishbones
05-16-2010, 12:20 PM
hey fishbones you guys might want to make some for gary geordy noho ,,,,,a special rainbow shirt for those guys and the ones from the bouyline,,,,,,,,,,,,,LOL,,,,,,,,,,,,,,THEYLL LIKE IT,,,,,,,,,LOL,,,,,,,,,,,

Hahahahahahahahaha, your too funny Bob......yeah that can be arranged, good times yesterday on the water for sure.

I can still hear the Knightrider theme song playing in the background as the guy dove off his boat to chase and rescue hit umbrella..

NoHo ART
05-16-2010, 06:10 PM

Alex make sure to make a new flag for bob while your at it he lost his old one
http://i259.photobucket.com/albums/hh293/trufy2000/bs/bob.jpg

Fishbones
05-16-2010, 07:35 PM
you got a deal art, but only if you wear your new shirt out fishing.....LoL......
good one by the way NoHo.....but be prepaired, cuz uncle bob's gonna strike back!!

Hitts0n
05-16-2010, 11:09 PM
LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!:Secret:

TroutOnly
05-17-2010, 09:43 AM
Now using a 10ft rod and throwing pink swimbaits wont help you with youre short-pole syndrom issues,,,,,,,,kinda funny every time those guys with the umbrella turned up the music noho started rubbing on geordy , i had to look the other way i didnt want to see what i thouhgt i was seeing,,,,,,,,,lol,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

NoHo ART
05-17-2010, 10:00 AM
why you got to spill the beans bob you know you liked it :EyePop:
as far as i can remember every time you saw gayordys flaming trout swimbait you started humping alex's leg and asking for a bag of some sort :ROFL:

Fishbones
05-17-2010, 11:26 AM
Congrats "NoHo", geordy is about what......7-8months now.....what are you guys gonna name it.......

and please geordy, leave the disco swimbait at home next time, cuz gary was gettin way too freaky with mr stripey

NoHo ART
05-17-2010, 11:56 AM
Congrats "NoHo", geordy is about what......7-8months now.....what are you guys gonna name it.......

and please geordy, leave the disco swimbait at home next time, cuz gary was gettin way too freaky with mr stripey

lol no gayordy had his tubs tied (its a must for working the streets)
on the other hand it looks like you been polishing the right tiller handle Mr. Administrator:Sissy Fight::ROFL::Neener Neener:

fisherman from long beach
05-17-2010, 12:03 PM
the swimmie with pink,dipped in uni butt butter?thats why noho kept sneeking behing g.b and hugging him,lol

GeordyBass
05-17-2010, 07:56 PM
lol What the??????????

Pretty funny thread lmao

fisherman from long beach
05-18-2010, 04:51 AM
Alex make sure to make a new flag for bob while your at it he lost his old one
http://i259.photobucket.com/albums/hh293/trufy2000/bs/bob.jpg

ddddaaaaammmmmnnnnnn!lmao.good one noho

NoHo ART
05-18-2010, 09:45 AM
lol now you know why your back hurts after you passed out on that fishing trip:ROFL:

oscarsx
05-19-2010, 08:30 AM
paypal sent

i wants it nao!