PDA

View Full Version : Perris thursday morning.

viperman100
05-13-2010, 05:15 PM
Ok so we get to the lake around 6:30 and the shad are getting hammered at the shore at sail beach. We take about 30 min. getting tubes ready and loaded up, park the car walk down to the lake and launch. I tried an assortment of shad colored worms but only nibbles from the bluegill and other sunfish still in the area. switch over to an oxblood colored worm and my buddy catches the first bass looks to be about 2lbs. (no pix I'll tell why later) then he catches another very similar to the first we start moving over to the fishing dock and I get mine on a greenish roboworm, he switches colors again and gets one more. It was kinda hard to bass fish because we were both dropshotting meal worms for some bluegills and we kept getting hit all the time on these. Here is a pix of my fish, and there are no pix of his because while landing a bluegill he dropped his phone out of his pouch into the lake. We left at about 1:00 with a total of 4 bass and countless bluegill, but only kept the bigger ones, they are delicous. Lots of shad still running around and the bass are eating them up, my fish wasnt very long but was quit heavy with a full stomach. Enjoy.

Zach1093
05-13-2010, 06:15 PM
Big ole belly on that bass, Nice fish! I really seem to be missing out, never fished pyramid, castaic, or perris. I really need to get out more!

Airona124
05-14-2010, 05:41 PM
Nice job out there hoping to hit up perris Sunday :)

fishing
05-14-2010, 06:57 PM
Nice Bass!