PDA

View Full Version : Monday Afternoon @ My Honey Spot

CL SmooV
05-10-2010, 10:48 PM
With the changing in barometric pressure I tested my local pond to see how bassy was biting. Happy I went. I caught several fish flylining plastics. I cant wait for the weather to stabalize so fishing conditions can improve and/or stay consistent. But nonetheless, fish or no fish caught, theres nothing like fishing on a monday afternoon to help make the week go by faster.

CL

Frenchy
05-10-2010, 10:50 PM
nice sfd bass

Eat Sleep Fish
05-10-2010, 11:15 PM
congrats on the lmb. good catch.

CL SmooV
05-11-2010, 04:00 PM
nice sfd bass

you get a gold star next to your name!

yep, i have found success hitting up the dam on weekdays.

cartmanis
05-12-2010, 09:35 AM
hard to believe those came outta the dam, but i know they did after looking more closely at the pics every nice, makes me wish i had more bass fishing skills as that is my normal go to lake when i dont wanna spend money haha. guess i gotta go for a hike i know exactly where that is, least i think i do.

smokinflies
05-12-2010, 09:39 AM
Nice...

:Envious::Cool:

CL SmooV
05-12-2010, 10:01 AM
hard to believe those came outta the dam, but i know they did after looking more closely at the pics every nice, makes me wish i had more bass fishing skills as that is my normal go to lake when i dont wanna spend money haha. guess i gotta go for a hike i know exactly where that is, least i think i do.

the dam has plenty fish and big ones too. the 2 times ive caught monsters i forgot my damn phone in the car to take a pic. you just have to be willing and energetic to go find them. i tell you what, if you are not an axe murderer or an alien from mars just let me know when you hit up the dam next, i'll try and join and pass down the little knowledge i have.

smoov

Frenchy
05-12-2010, 10:04 AM
es a gold star for me scoreeeeeeeeeee lol ya there are some donkeys in there lol but ssshhhhhh

Fishinnut
05-12-2010, 10:06 AM
Smoov,

Way to put it down!! Man hit me up the next time you head out and we can go crack some jawbones together. Gonna PM you the info.

ZFishinnut

cartmanis
05-12-2010, 09:28 PM
the dam has plenty fish and big ones too. the 2 times ive caught monsters i forgot my damn phone in the car to take a pic. you just have to be willing and energetic to go find them. i tell you what, if you are not an axe murderer or an alien from mars just let me know when you hit up the dam next, i'll try and join and pass down the little knowledge i have.

smoov

awww man im totally screwed then cause im an axe murdering alien !!!! d@!# the bad luck haha thanks for the offer man ill prolly be going there either friday or sometime next week ill shot you a pm tomorrrow and let ya know.

MIKE Q
05-12-2010, 10:22 PM
Man, SmooV you know how to fish that lake BIG time.:Envious: Keep up the nice work with the cool pics and post.