PDA

View Full Version : Castaic Morning Bass Session 5.8.10

CL SmooV
05-08-2010, 10:23 PM
Opted to test the morning bite and came away with some nice catches on the jerk bait in shad pattern. I fished until the winds came and made conditons challenging.

I all so saw some really nice bass caught today. Castaic has really inspired me to hit some lakes more often.

Fire Ball
05-09-2010, 01:07 AM
Nice job Smoov. You need to get that tube so you can go to the night events. I went tonight and caught 6, with the biggest being around 3 lbs. A little disappointing compared to last time, but there was this one spot that was WFO, but I fished it with another guy for like 10 minutes only and then had to go in.

Fishbones
05-09-2010, 11:17 AM
thanks for the report CL the goon is going off...

CL SmooV
05-09-2010, 12:13 PM
Nice job Smoov. You need to get that tube so you can go to the night events. I went tonight and caught 6, with the biggest being around 3 lbs. A little disappointing compared to last time, but there was this one spot that was WFO, but I fished it with another guy for like 10 minutes only and then had to go in.

I have the tube budgeted for some time in august. I cant wait to get it. As soon as I do you will be the first I contact for a tutorial.

oscarsx
05-09-2010, 02:33 PM
awesome fishing man!

I keep saying I'm going to go there, but i keep putting it off. Maybe this weekend, the drive should be worth it.