PDA

View Full Version : 19" Flat panel monitors

MAVERICK27
05-06-2010, 11:57 AM
I have a matching set of two 19" Gateway flat panel monitors, fully adjustable with a fantasctic picture. I ran them a very short time and they were awesome. I will separate and/or trade for a good med-med heavy casting rod or badd tackle. Otherwise $75 each. I even have a graphics card that may work to run them both. It depends on how your computer is. As you can see, they are just collecting dust on my desk. They have no dent, dings or issues at all.

http://i396.photobucket.com/albums/pp44/MAVERICKandCRVZ/OldIphonePics102.jpg

MAVERICK27
05-10-2010, 07:47 PM
BUMP....I still have em!! These are awesome, especially when hooked up as duals!!!

MAVERICK27
05-12-2010, 11:52 AM
Ok, trades for bass gear then?? I need lures like spinners, cranks, jerks or casting rods!! Let me know what you have. Just think, you could have KILLER dual monitors running...just for getting rid of some bass gear :)

HBAR
05-28-2010, 11:26 AM
do they only have VGA or DVI connections on the back or do they also have RCA composite connections (red yellow
white connections). Looking for a monitor to connect my dish up to when we either go camping and or tailgate at
events, let me know dvdg89@yahoo.com

MAVERICK27
05-29-2010, 12:13 AM
I'll check in the morning and get back to you.

MAVERICK27
06-02-2010, 09:10 AM
Sorry monitor only. Does not have the additional hook ups you need.

ATTENTION!! Price drop! I have some left. First $50 can have one. Contact me asap to meet. These are $200+ monitors!!!

jowo
06-03-2010, 04:23 PM
Do you still have these? How much for 2 of them? are the keyboard and mouse available? I have a laptop at home and would like to get monitors/keyboard to attach to my dock.

I have a matching set of two 19" Gateway flat panel monitors, fully adjustable with a fantasctic picture. I ran them a very short time and they were awesome. I will separate and/or trade for a good med-med heavy casting rod or badd tackle. Otherwise $75 each. I even have a graphics card that may work to run them both. It depends on how your computer is. As you can see, they are just collecting dust on my desk. They have no dent, dings or issues at all.

http://i396.photobucket.com/albums/pp44/MAVERICKandCRVZ/OldIphonePics102.jpg