PDA

View Full Version : Going to try el dorado in the morning (5/4/10)

OnlyHappyHooknHawgz
05-03-2010, 11:15 PM
The fishing has picked up gradually the last 4 days, should be good in the morning. Is anyone else going to el dorado tomorrow? its always more fun fishin w a friend..lol

bman90278
05-04-2010, 01:14 PM
I would have loved to meet you out there. It would have been great to give my new baitcaster some action, but I have 2 sick little ones at home right now. Looking forward to a great report.

brian

catfishhunter
05-04-2010, 05:46 PM
Wut up happyhawgz, me n my brother were out there yesterday night n the fishing has really picked up. We hooked 2 nice fat LMB on a crawdad jig. People were catching trout, cats n lots of nice size crappie n gills. A guy hooked up a nice 3 to 4 lb albino cat, first time seeing sometin like this other than a petshop.

BrandonFish
05-04-2010, 06:06 PM
Wut up happyhawgz, me n my brother were out there yesterday night n the fishing has really picked up. We hooked 2 nice fat LMB on a crawdad jig. People were catching trout, cats n lots of nice size crappie n gills. A guy hooked up a nice 3 to 4 lb albino cat, first time seeing sometin like this other than a petshop.

what lake were you fishing? thinking about going for some of the big hold overs in there (catfish) and maybe some gills and crappie

catfishhunter
05-04-2010, 08:51 PM
what lake were you fishing? thinking about going for some of the big hold overs in there (catfish) and maybe some gills and crappie
The one with the rental boats right in front of the ranger s:Secret::Secret::Secret:

OnlyHappyHooknHawgz
05-05-2010, 12:02 AM
fished for a few hrs this afternoon on lakes 3 n 4 (the ranger station lake and the back lake) caught nothing on the back lake, not even a bite... and got 1 lmb on the ranger station lake, and lost a nice one that broke my line. Its definitely picked up and if the weather stays hot like it has been.. no doubt itll be on fire within no time :P Im going to go back out early 2morrow morning (5/5) and see if i can get some topwater action going with a pop-R or walkn a zara spook. =]

BrandonFish
05-05-2010, 12:42 AM
The one with the rental boats right in front of the ranger s:Secret::Secret::Secret:

ok cool thanks ever try that place i told you about?

fished for a few hrs this afternoon on lakes 3 n 4 (the ranger station lake and the back lake) caught nothing on the back lake, not even a bite... and got 1 lmb on the ranger station lake, and lost a nice one that broke my line. Its definitely picked up and if the weather stays hot like it has been.. no doubt itll be on fire within no time :P Im going to go back out early 2morrow morning (5/5) and see if i can get some topwater action going with a pop-R or walkn a zara spook. =]
hopefully the bite is hotter today. pm sent

catfishhunter
05-05-2010, 09:40 PM
Haven't tried it yet but ill be there as soon as I get a chance.

OnlyHappyHooknHawgz
05-06-2010, 03:31 PM
Went fishing for about 2 hrs this morning and caught 1 .. had a bunch of bites, and lost one cuz it broke my line. I think the fishings definitely picking up as it gets hotter.