PDA

View Full Version : Guide trip sunday more striper splatter chansen 49- no farmy harmy

TroutOnly
05-02-2010, 07:59 PM
I GOT A CALL FROM A LONG TIME CLIENT CHANSEN49 HE AND A PAL WANTED TO SLAY SOME STRIPER, HIS PAL HARMY HADNT KILLED A STRIPER IN 15 YRS SO IT WAS TIME FOR SOME BLOOD. THE GUYS GOT TO THE LAKE AND WE HEADED OUT IT WAS PRETTY WINDY BUT WE WERE ON A MISSION. HARMY HAD TOLD ME HE HAD BAD LUCK WITH MR STRIPEY, I TOLD THAT WAS ENDING TODAY, HE LOOKED AT ME A LITTLE FUNNY BUT HE HAD HOPE. WE ANCHORED DOWN , BUT GOT BLOWN AWAY FROM THE SPOT SEVERAL TIMES ,SO WE PULLED ANCHOR AND HEADED FOR YELLOW BAR ,THE STRIPERS WERE STACKED UP BUT THE BITE WAS VERY SLOW AFTER ABOUT A HOUR AND HALF, I DECIDED TO HEAD BACK TO THE FIRST SPOT. THIS TIME AFTER A COUPLE TIMES OF RESETING THE ANCHOR STUCK AND SLAY STARTED WE PICKED THRU A WHOLE AFTERNOON OF ACTION WE GOT OUR LIMITS AND HARMYS STRIPER SKUNK WAS LONG GONE, THANK YOU CHRIS AND HARMY FOR USING MY SERVICES,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,t/o,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
http://i403.photobucket.com/albums/pp113/troutonly/DSCN0255vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv---------.jpg

http://i403.photobucket.com/albums/pp113/troutonly/DSCN0257chris--------harmvvvvvvvvvv.jpg

CAPT'N
05-03-2010, 07:43 AM
Nice Bob!

It was really windy in the AM. They shut down the Launch ramp at Castaic for a few hours.

Has the water warmed up at all?

Has the size of Mr. stripey improved?

Capt'n

TroutOnly
05-03-2010, 08:14 AM
YES IT HAS WE GOT BROKE OFF SEVERAL TIMES BOTH DAYS ,TIME TO BUMP UP THE LINE SIZE,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,t/o,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

fishinone
05-03-2010, 10:25 AM
Another group of happy customers. WTG!

gletemfeelsteelgary
05-03-2010, 12:20 PM
Hmnnnn....sound Familiar Bob ?

Trout pole ?

Hmnnn ?

Hmnnnn ?

Me thinks we discussed !

Congrats to the slayfest

ay ta keel 'em down good !

Eat Sleep Fish
05-03-2010, 12:54 PM
great going. good slay!

TroutOnly
05-03-2010, 01:53 PM
GARY YOU DONT HAVE TO WORRY ABOUT THE PYGMY POLE ANYMORE I BROKE IT ON A BIG BROWN AT PVR LAST WEEK SO ITS FINALLY RETIRED TO THE FISHING GEAR SHED WERE ALL THE GEAR GO'S, BUT I DID FIND A REPLACEMENT THE LITTLE RED ROD ITS ONE MY DAD WRAPPED SHORTLY BEFORE HIS PASSING,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,t/o,,,,,,,,,

gletemfeelsteelgary
05-03-2010, 03:01 PM
GARY YOU DONT HAVE TO WORRY ABOUT THE PYGMY POLE ANYMORE I BROKE IT ON A BIG BROWN AT PVR LAST WEEK SO ITS FINALLY RETIRED TO THE FISHING GEAR SHED WERE ALL THE GEAR GO'S, BUT I DID FIND A REPLACEMENT THE LITTLE RED ROD ITS ONE MY DAD WRAPPED SHORTLY BEFORE HIS PASSING,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,t/o,,,,,,,,,
Awwww, you broke’d that poor lil ‘ol pole Bob ? I wondered how much longer it would be before a toad put the hurt on that pole and put it to bed permanently !

Awwwwwww man…awwwww I am traumatized !

As for the lil red pole you are bringing into circulation in it’s place, you should keep that one safe cause it will certainly suffer the same fate and I’d hate to see that pole go down that way since your dad wrapped it.

PLUS, I cannot make fun of that pole and will it to be broken by a big pig if your dad wrapped it.

I have a nice noodle pack rod (5 pc) that I may have to donate to the cause since you insist on bringing a knife to a gunfight (small dank pole –squaring up against a toad striper)

Ha ha ha ha…

I want to be able to talk smack about that or maybe I’ll have to just fish with that 5 piece pole myself at the aqueduct and watch it go SNAP ! under stripey’s severe current breaks and runs !!

IN ADDITION:
Big Brown ?
did you say BIG BROWN ?
…….ohhh Bob, you know just what button to push don’t you regarding PVR…!

Ohhhhh I’ll be back for my trophy brown but my gear will be putting Big Brownie to the spit where I’ll enjoy step by step photos of the campfire cookout process.

1st that sucka will get stuck by my steel only to feel the steel again when I ram a steel rotissary stake up his sphincter and roll ‘em on an open fire for 15 to 25 minutes served up with some lemon wedges and a six pack of cold corona’s !

Uhhh Ohhh Bob, you’re getting my Seirra toad Trout blood boiling again !

You BASTARD !@%#@*&

BrandonFish
05-03-2010, 03:05 PM
tons loads of striper its allways nice seeing you put people on the fish