PDA

View Full Version : Wanted: Your opinion + weekend schedule

DaveysLocker
04-30-2010, 10:58 AM
WANTED:
YOUR OPINION 4/30/10
We tried something a little different a few weeks ago and had a great response complimented with equally great fishing. The Freelance, our normal ¾ Day fishing boat which usually fishes Catalina Island, ran an all day trip to San Clemente Island. This trip left at 4am and returned around 8:30pm with a hefty load of Rockfish, Red Snapper, and a couple Lingcod to boot. With the weather warming up a solid Calico Bass bite going on and the Yellowtail soon to follow, I was wondering how many people would be interested in an open party Limited Load trip like this for $95. Please let me know by responding on this forum.
Thanks Anglers,
David @ Davey’s Locker

THIS WEEKEND
The Freelance is running ¾ Day trips to Catalina Island this Saturday and Sunday departing at 7am, mention David @ Davey’s Locker sent you and receive $10 OFF of the adult fare all this weekend!!!
The Freelance is also running Twilight fishing trips this Friday and Saturday night. Remember: Kids Fish Free, receive 1 FREE childs boarding pass with the purchase on an adult fare.
(949)673-1434 www.daveyslocker.com

ECLIPSE
The Eclipse will continue their $99 1-Day fishing trips for only a little while longer, get in on this deal while you can. They have 1-Day trips departing Tonight, Saturday, and Sunday of this weekend and this upcoming Wednesday and Thursday.
The Eclipse also has a 1.5-Day Trip departing Friday 5/7/10 for only $185!!!

WELCOME BACK -WESTERN PRIDE-
The Western Pride is back at our docks and ready to take over their ½ Day fishing run with 2 brand new engines. Captain Bob, Captain Jeff, and Paul are excited to be getting back on the water and start fishing.
Davey’s Locker is running double ½ Days this weekend. The first trip departs at 6am and returns at Noon, the second trip departs at 12:30pm and returns around 5:30pm.

Check us out at www.daveyslocker.com or to make reservations give us a call at (949)673-1434 and please arrive 30 minutes prior to your trips departure.
Thanks and I hope to Hear from You Soon,
David @ Davey’s Locker

*Don’t forget to ask about My Yellowtail Challenge and Group Booking Specials on the Eclipse*

webmaster
05-01-2010, 06:41 AM
IMO - I would rather pay a few extra $$ and go on an over-nighter. You get there for the morning bite and you get a nice bunk to sleep in for the ride there and back. I know the Freelance is a fast boat but SCI is a long drive for a day tripper.

Now the 5-5 tuna trips during the summer - those rock! Hit it at the right time and you can load up on tuna w/o the long drive or big $$ like on the SD boats.

victor101
05-01-2010, 12:49 PM
Im with Jeff on this one. I would rather pay the extra $30 and be there for the grey light fishing...

Fishbones
05-01-2010, 01:09 PM
X2....grey light bite for sure!!!

bruce watson
05-01-2010, 08:16 PM
I gotta go with Jeff on this one too. First light seems to always be the better fishing.

olfishergal
05-02-2010, 10:06 PM
rather do a overnighter if going to SCI, few extra bucks worth it.