PDA

View Full Version : skunked again at the duct

captain skunked again
04-26-2010, 03:45 PM
went out last friday night to little rock to try the old bait and wait. i chose the old pantyhose and chicken liver as the bait. started at the first spot for about 2 hours and nothin. moved to another spot rebated( worst part of the night is the chicken liver) and waited for another 4 hours or so. i had my two buddies with me so we had 6 poles in the water and still nothing....startin to get pretty discouraged at this point. we ended the night as the sun was comin up. not to sure bout this duct fishin lol but im hopin i land one soon

kpn
04-26-2010, 03:59 PM
You should change your screen name and you'll get em :Envious:.
Keep at it and you will get em some day.

KPN.

yolo
04-26-2010, 04:01 PM
You must of just missed them because there were a couple of stripers caught that I know of right there on the same bait I was told early sat morning. I know the guy that caught them does not use panty hose. If I was fishing bait, I would try to present it as natural as possible. Lose the panty hose, lol.

trail blazer
04-27-2010, 07:26 AM
Your time is a comming bro,,,,,,,,,YOLO,S right ,,,,keep it as natural as possible.

Be sure and use FRESH,UNFROZEN C,liver from the grocery store,,,,,,,,, after 30 or 40 minutes rebait,,,,,,.

And remember,,if your fishing away from the gates they like to travel right where the sides meet the flat bottom,,,,abought 15 feet straight out and straight down,,,JMO