PDA

View Full Version : 4/24 @ SARL - pics

Trout-Slayer77
04-26-2010, 02:53 PM
It was nice to get a line wet this weekend ! headed out to SARL with my GF to do some fishing, hoping to catch some monster tailwalkers after seeing the video of the big trout stocking.

It was pretty slow out there from what i could tell, saw a few nice fish come in. I didn't limit out this time...only caught the one 2lb'r. My girlfriend hooked into a very nice fish and was fighting it for quite some time, and wasnt able to get it to come up. I thought she was wrapped around the anchor rope, so i offered to help. bad move.... i tightened up the drag and started to get the fish to budge....this thing was HUGE !! as it was coming up....it snaped the 3lb leader and got off right at the boat :Embarrassed: needless to say i wasn't too happy about that....and neither was my lady. :Angry:
about 20 seconds later we see this massive 10lb rainbow come to the surface about 10ft from the boat....and swim off and back down to the deep.

guess i learned my lesson on that one....leave the drag a little looser....and never try to catch my girlfriends fish again :Rolls Eyes: she says i owe her a dress at forever 21 for loosing her fish, hahaha.

we caught both fish on rainbow powerbait with 15 inch leaders.

Fisherman57
04-28-2010, 09:53 AM
Congratulations Trout-Slayer77!,

You are this weeks winner!
TEAM 57 / SANTA ANA RIVER LAKES / CORONA LAKE REWARD!

You have won a FREE ADMISSION PASS!

(PM me your information and I will get the pass to you!)

Dana
Fisherman57

REMEMBER EVERYONE...........

TEAM 57 is proud to announce that we will once again be rewarding members who take the time to post up their reports from Corona Lake & Santa Ana River Lakes!

Every week, I'll be giving away a FREE admission pass & or boat rental to the TEAM 57 / FNN member that posts the best TEAM 57 report of the week!

Winners will be announced every Tuesday!

EVERY WEEK you'll have a chance to win a FREE pass & or FREE boat rental to either Corona Lake or Santa Ana River Lakes!
www.fishinglakes.com (http://www.fishinglakes.com/)
(NOTE: LIMIT ONE WIN PER MEMBER EVERY 30 DAYS)

Here's some tips that will help you win:

1) Take the time to write a detailed, interesting report!
2) Include lots of clear, interesting & fun photos in your report!
3) Wear your TEAM 57 t-shirt and make sure our logo shows up in the pic!

Tell us about your day! Show us what you caught, tell us how you caught it, what kind of bait or lure were you using? What kind of rod & reel were you using? What were the conditions? Was it cold? Did you bring friends? How'd they do? Did something crazy happen? Make it interesting!

Again..... this is just ANOTHER example of why it pays to be a TEAM 57 & Fishing Network member!

Thanks everyone for your continued support of Fishing Network & Team 57
We have some BIG things planned for 2010!

IT PAYS TO BE A TEAM 57 MEMBER!

http://fishinghotpage.com/users/tmp3/banner012z.gif

Trout-Slayer77
04-28-2010, 09:57 AM
AWESOME !!!! THANKS FISHERMAN 57 !!!

sending pm