PDA

View Full Version : Nph 4/23/10

delmar
04-25-2010, 10:10 PM
Bored at home, Ill make a short report on Friday. Fished skinner earlier that day, my buddies did better than I did, I only nailed 2 dinky stripers. So my buddy didn't have enough of fishing and wanted to jig for bass and test the new cumara he got. Got to NPH around 7 something, first cast nada, 2nd cast got a solid hit on a sandie, as I was walking to one of my buddy to show him, my buddy andrew got hit also and landed a sandie. Through out the night i didn't really fish much because i left my liecense at my buddies house, plus we were fishing in an area were not suppose to hahah.

http://i333.photobucket.com/albums/m399/iamdollfin/MeandAndrew.jpg

I only made that face because his was bigger than mine, doesn't look like it in the pix but it is.

murrieta angler
04-26-2010, 08:00 AM
A little NINJA Fishing at NPH!?!

delmar
04-26-2010, 01:41 PM
Yeah there this one sign near this house that says no fishing hahaha.

Jaysuuun
04-27-2010, 09:20 AM
Yeah there this one sign near this house that says no fishing hahaha.

LOL I don't think I've seeen that sign yet. I've seen many "No Trespassing" signs. Nice pair of sandies.

flyngby
04-30-2010, 07:45 PM
Bored at home, Ill make a short report on Friday. Got to NPH around 7 something,. Through out the night i didn't really fish much because i left my liecense at my buddies house, plus we were fishing in an area were not suppose to haha
http://i333.photobucket.com/albums/m399/iamdollfin/MeandAndrew.jpg

Wow!!!!!!!! Never really thought about going "Ninja in NPH" and then posting it with my own words and picture evidence to convict myself of a crime!

I am sure you probably used a computer other than yours to cover your tracks also? Looks like easy work for the DFG lawyer to me!

You deserve a "Darwin Award"

Then you post this in a reply to Jaysuuun NPH Report!

Thanks for the report, that is a good size on that 17 incher. Now only if some people don't get keep the spotties for dinner, there would be a lot more lager models in that harbor for all of us to catch for fun.

Not quite sure what you mean by the comment or who it is "aimed at" but I can personnelly attest that I am 100% sure that not "ONE" Spotted Bay Bass has left the NPH with Jaysuuun!
If you would like to discuss it further please PM ME!!!!

Oh! By the way! Nice "Dink" Turd Roller! YUMMMMMMMMMMMMM!

Steve