PDA

View Full Version : Castiac Lagoon Mon the 26th

Sublime-Steve
04-24-2010, 11:39 PM
Heading back from modesto to moreno valley ( 6 hour drive) i been reading all these lagoon post's and its makin me crazy to catch a LMB. idk where to go or anything! A lil tip ANYTHING would be helpful. Also how much is it to get in? If you see a fat guy with red hair getting snagged alot thats prob me! come laugh @ me or something and ill have my Nikon D80 so if any of you dont have a camera then come get me!

Thanks

Steve

EMarty
04-25-2010, 09:28 AM
The price to park is $11, add $7 if you bring a float tube... Bank fishing can only be done on the East side of the lake, so you'll want to drive across the bride and enter either the 1st or 2nd entry on the left. If you bank fishing I'd recommend the 2nd entry. As for the best bank fishing, I'd suggest you stay mobile and just keep moving until you find some bitters.

Float tube fisning you'll want to enter on the west side. Left at the stop sign (Ridge Route), next right (Castaic Lake Dr.) lake entry on the right.

As for best baits, hard to go wrong with a drop shot worm.

Sublime-Steve
04-25-2010, 10:00 AM
Niiice man thanks for the info ima print that up before i leave tomarrow and hopefully catch me a bass lol