PDA

View Full Version : FYI if your trying to make hotel reservations for opening day/week

jim532
04-21-2010, 10:57 PM
I know hotels are going to be hard to come by in the upcomming weeks becuase of the opener so just want to put this out for you guys...
Do not stay at the M Inn on Joaquin rd. in Mammoth.
Ikea furniture and a tv screen smaller than my laptop (no joke)
Also there was only a small space heater in the room.
We pulled back the sheets on both beds and they were dirty with crumbs and pubic hairs!
GROSS! and no employees to be found. NONE. when we left the hotel a note was left on the desk about the problem and when we returned the note was turned over and the sheets were not changed, we came back again later and the sheets were not changed. After finally getting in touch with someone ( who stunk like booze while on the job) he said he doesnt change sheets thats the job of the maid service. He said he would get us some sheets. He sure did, he brought us some sheets to change ourselves.
We have yet to speak to someone about a full or partial refund.
I never put bad reviews online, but I know a lot of anglers are looking for a place to stay, so I'm putting this up as a warning to not stay here durring the fishing season. (or any other season)
I'm not a total whiner about everything so I must say the honey nut granola cereal on the continental breakfast cart was really really good. But I don't remember what brand it was.

IncredibleHuck
04-21-2010, 11:22 PM
I know hotels are going to be hard to come by in the upcomming weeks becuase of the opener so just want to put this out for you guys...
Do not stay at the M Inn on Joaquin rd. in Mammoth.
Ikea furniture and a tv screen smaller than my laptop (no joke)
Also there was only a small space heater in the room.
We pulled back the sheets on both beds and they were dirty with crumbs and pubic hairs!
GROSS! and no employees to be found. NONE. when we left the hotel a note was left on the desk about the problem and when we returned the note was turned over and the sheets were not changed, we came back again later and the sheets were not changed. After finally getting in touch with someone ( who stunk like booze while on the job) he said he doesnt change sheets thats the job of the maid service. He said he would get us some sheets. He sure did, he brought us some sheets to change ourselves.
We have yet to speak to someone about a full or partial refund.
I never put bad reviews online, but I know a lot of anglers are looking for a place to stay, so I'm putting this up as a warning to not stay here durring the fishing season. (or any other season)
I'm not a total whiner about everything so I must say the honey nut granola cereal on the continental breakfast cart was really really good. But I don't remember what brand it was.

DId you document it with pictures?

Flying
04-22-2010, 01:16 AM
It got a lot of bad reviews online
http://www.tripadvisor.com/Hotel_Review-g60791-d983490-Reviews-The_M_Inn-Mammoth_Lakes_California.html