PDA

View Full Version : help + tips at the pudd needed

dsm562
04-21-2010, 08:36 AM
hey everyone just got back into the fishing scene and stopped by already at puddingstone where ive been skunked twice already and just cant seem to get any bites or anything ...tried worm texas rig style and no go....ive fished over at the east shore where the picnic tables are and bbq but no luck .....im going for bass, if i can get any tips on where at the lake is my best chance thank you

pho boy
04-21-2010, 09:24 AM
sailboat cove last pier on your left . fish between the last pier and the point late in the evening ,you should spend more time at the point . when it sunny use oxblood are good ,when it get a little dark change to dark purple style i use is dropshot .
est shore fish from middle pier to the tall pier i. i have caught 7 bass in those spot and i'm a super newbie. this year i have witness many bass being
caught there also . if you lucky you will meet david he got some great bait you can buy they work great. hope that help

dsm562
04-21-2010, 09:53 AM
thanks for the great tips!!!! ive been pretty downed cause im so use to catching at least one fish wherever i go and was pretty bummed out that i havent gotten anything but hey thats part of the game....also always wanted to catch a bass/and a fish for my baby girl