PDA

View Full Version : Great day at DVL with Pete Marino

srsnow
04-20-2010, 05:45 PM
Went out with Pete on Monday drug the girlfriend along so she could see what bass fishing was all about. We had a great time Pete kept us on fish all day we ended somewhere north of 20 bass Ilost count after awhile. Caught a lot about this size;
http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n22/srsnow/IMG_2298.jpg
The girlfriend got bragging rights with the biggest;
http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n22/srsnow/DVL4-19-10012.jpg
But not to be out done I caught the smallest;
http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n22/srsnow/DVL4-19-10013.jpg

Had a great time Pete did a great job now I just need to figure out when to get out to Vail.

Fishbones
04-20-2010, 05:48 PM
good times for sure thanks to pete...way to go , gf got her a nice bass ...

Pete Marino
04-20-2010, 11:29 PM
Thank you for the kind words Shaun... Im glad you and Wendy had a good time.
For a girl who had never went fishing before, much less caught a bass...AND HELD IT...she did great as did you..:Big Grin:

It was a pleasure getting you and her out on the lake.. Lots of bass, good stories, and even more laughs= Good Times!! This day FLEW by and that is the sign of a good day.

Like I told Wendy in the morning..by the end of the day she'd be casting like a seasoned vet, catching bass and holding them for pictures... And by the end of the day she was doing all of it!! :Big Grin:

Yeah you had the smallest of the day but you had some really good size bass as well to make up for it. Wendy had the biggest of the day so she has bragging rights for now...

Thanks again Shaun and Wendy...talk to you at the beginning of May..

Pete:Cool:

Pete Marino
04-20-2010, 11:32 PM
Fishbones...Thank you!!! Oh by the way..Fishbones... your "answer" to your location cracks me up everytime I see it.. "EARTH!!!" lol

Pete

BrandonFish
04-21-2010, 12:00 AM
if you lose count of the fish you catch that is more then any 1 can ask for Great day those are some nice bass!

ART HILL
04-22-2010, 08:33 AM
Hi Shaun,

Congratulations on a great day for you and your girlfriend. It looks like she is now hooked for life.

Once again Pete, awesome job for once again providing your clients with a first rate service. :Beer Toast:
Have a great time at Vail Lake in May, it will be a blast for you.

Respectfully,

Art

fishboy93
04-25-2010, 11:55 AM
Looks like someone else got the small fish of day like I did. Pete was that fish smaller than my 8 inchher? hahha

Pete Marino
04-25-2010, 04:34 PM
fishboy93... yeah Shauns was smaller... it was no more than seven inches long at BEST.... hahahahaha

Fishbones
05-01-2010, 11:39 AM
Fishbones...Thank you!!! Oh by the way..Fishbones... your "answer" to your location cracks me up everytime I see it.. "EARTH!!!" lol

Pete

it is the place i stay for now....till i move.....LOL

fisherman from long beach
05-01-2010, 11:54 AM
nice going gettin the girl on the fish.she got spoiled.

Pete Marino
05-03-2010, 09:37 AM
Thank you!!!

Ive been doing alot of trips since this trip with Shaun and Wendy. Ive been whacking them out there but I havent had the time to post reports in the last week...

Maybe I post some tonite...

Pete