PDA

View Full Version : Hitts and Raylo @ Pyramid lake 4/20

Hitts0n
04-20-2010, 04:58 PM
Well just a quick run.Called Raylopez yesterday and asked if he want to hit up Pyramid.He said sure why not? Got to his house at about6:30 am and we hit Gallions for some great sandwiches and some bait.Hit the freeway.No traffic and get to the lake.The lake hours are the best! Close at 7pm ! Sun up,to sun down ! More lakes need to do this,especially the pay lakes.Hit the rock area.Set up 4 poles.Ray had 1 pole crawdad,other sardine.I set up inflated night crawler and white egg,other sardine.I got hit right away but I wasnt sure.Nothing.7:30am - 1pm. We were sitting there for a while with no hits.Then Ray throws out a smaller piece of dine and that was the key.Ray got hit hard,nothing.Bait n rape.Man rookie striper fisherman,rusty we are.I set up smaller hook like a size 6 with like a 1/4 piece of dine and I got my 2,raylo skunk.We missed like 10 bites.Oh well,like I saidmquick run before the rain owned us !

http://i85.photobucket.com/albums/k56/hitts0n/HPIM2290.jpg

http://i85.photobucket.com/albums/k56/hitts0n/HPIM2291.jpg

http://i85.photobucket.com/albums/k56/hitts0n/HPIM2292.jpg

Thanks Ray for the company! we will rematch this lake,and Quail Lake soon !!:Cool:

fishinone
04-20-2010, 05:01 PM
Congrats on beating the skunk before the rain.

Hitts0n
04-20-2010, 05:03 PM
Congrats on beating the skunk before the rain.

Well to tell the truth,it rained on and off lite drizzle.But like exactly at 1pm,it started coming down !

Fishbones
04-20-2010, 05:14 PM
Nice job with the schoolies hittson, tricky mr stripey can even skunk the best of them.....next time ray...

flyngby
04-20-2010, 05:34 PM
Hitts,

Surely not the slay fest you probably envisioned but you nailed a few!

Steve

Beeracuda211
04-20-2010, 06:14 PM
LOL Bait and Rape... You've been gone too long hitts, the fish have gotten smarter on you ;)

BIGRED KILLA
04-20-2010, 06:50 PM
Nice job on the fish you will get the bigger models next time. I like the heart on the T shirt btw lol.

Bigred

CAPT'N
04-20-2010, 09:27 PM
Ray, Armando,

nice to see you got a little action...................I have not been there in a loooong time.

capt'n

Native Gal
04-20-2010, 10:04 PM
Way to score a couple of them stripies Hitts!
Thanks for the post.

NG

MAN VS WILD
04-20-2010, 11:08 PM
HITTS was ON again! Did you cook thos bad boys up?

BrandonFish
04-21-2010, 12:05 AM
sounded like a hard day! missed 10 fish damn! try leaving your bell open so they can swallow your bait and come up with some striper crack and yull be set =) thanks for the report i might be heading out for some striper for my first time this weekend.

JSAUCE818
04-21-2010, 05:30 AM
good job ladies, im thinking of hitting it up pretty soon.

gletemfeelsteelgary
04-21-2010, 09:19 AM
YOU STRIPA SNIPA'S.....STOP pacing yourselves : )

At least you guys were out and fishing, those memorable days where the bite is epic will never happen if you don't go and try....

Get back out again....

try on a boat where you can suspend the bait instead of on the bottom, me thinks the outcome will be much different !

Either, looks like a fun time and you had meat to eat.....SLAYER !

Glad to see that you used your own pole this time and not mine like at the kids event ! - Ha ha ha ha

No seriously...good times, glad ya punked the skunk !

DO IT AGAIN ! get on those suckas !

Congrats,
Gary

Shock
04-21-2010, 11:13 AM
Good job scratchin out a couple after all the Bait n Rape's!!!! Those two got the death penalty!!!

Keep killen them stripies!!!

Hitts0n
04-21-2010, 08:21 PM
Nice job with the schoolies hittson, tricky mr stripey can even skunk the best of them.....next time ray...

They wind had us missing a lot of bites...its ok,we will be back out there..

Hitts,

Surely not the slay fest you probably envisioned but you nailed a few!

Steve

My plans are to fully focus on this lake this month tru the summer days...just watch me !

LOL Bait and Rape... You've been gone too long hitts, the fish have gotten smarter on you ;)

No they didnt,I just needed more beer ! Wayyy tooo0 l0ng !

Nice job on the fish you will get the bigger models next time. I like the heart on the T shirt btw lol.

Bigred

I like the heart also..it was a cool dedication from dana to his women !

Ray, Armando,

nice to see you got a little action...................I have not been there in a loooong time.

capt'n

Im still waiting for my trip on the SS SCOTT KILLS ALL THE FISH BOAT,..lol..i'll be there next week!

Way to score a couple of them stripies Hitts!
Thanks for the post.

NG

Yeah I love this lake ! I'll be back to kill more !

HITTS was ON again! Did you cook thos bad boys up?

Not yet ! But I will ! Taco's !

sounded like a hard day! missed 10 fish damn! try leaving your bell open so they can swallow your bait and come up with some striper crack and yull be set =) thanks for the report i might be heading out for some striper for my first time this weekend.

I was gonna do open bail but the wind was blowing that hard...thanks !

good job ladies, im thinking of hitting it up pretty soon.

Lets go old school on that arse !

YOU STRIPA SNIPA'S.....STOP pacing yourselves : )

At least you guys were out and fishing, those memorable days where the bite is epic will never happen if you don't go and try....

Get back out again....

try on a boat where you can suspend the bait instead of on the bottom, me thinks the outcome will be much different !

Either, looks like a fun time and you had meat to eat.....SLAYER !

Glad to see that you used your own pole this time and not mine like at the kids event ! - Ha ha ha ha

No seriously...good times, glad ya punked the skunk !

DO IT AGAIN ! get on those suckas !

Congrats,
Gary

I will try my best to slay from shore,I have no boat!

Good job scratchin out a couple after all the Bait n Rape's!!!! Those two got the death penalty!!!

Keep killen them stripies!!!

Yup,its almost that time again! I cant wait to go back and hit all night sessions at castaic !

troutdog
04-21-2010, 09:11 PM
Hitt's shoreline guide service is well on its way, coming this summer! :Wink:

Nice job out there,

TD

Troutman65
04-21-2010, 09:20 PM
Cool that the both of you got some fishing time in. Congrats on beating the skunk Hitts . Ray, next time Bro .

TroutOnly
04-21-2010, 09:21 PM
I'll troll be hitts, and throw chovies at you ,,,,,lol,,,,,,,

Hitts0n
04-22-2010, 04:49 PM
LMAOOO! I will throw 0ne_leg at u in a g-string!