PDA

View Full Version : NPH first timer

simijab
04-20-2010, 01:13 PM
just wanted to know if anybody knows where I can park to do some shore fishing in the harbor. I am down here for work and wanted to get some fishing in. I always wanted to fish here but live to far away should have posted earlier but oh well

thanks

bowler
04-20-2010, 06:59 PM
just wanted to know if anybody knows where I can park to do some shore fishing in the harbor. I am down here for work and wanted to get some fishing in. I always wanted to fish here but live to far away should have posted earlier but oh well

thanks
you can park anywhere on the island for free in you can find a place or you can go passed the ferry on the mainland and go pass it and find some parking if there is any you have to get there earlier or got the later in the day to get some good parking.

Kevthecatfishstudent
04-20-2010, 07:10 PM
Yeah take the 55 sputh to 73 east exit jamboree go right keep straight and that will take you straight to the island.

simijab
04-20-2010, 10:06 PM
thanks guys I found a couple spots but didnt do to good it was raining and I think the tide was to high. had a couple short bites but that was it. so if I ever find my way down here again mabey I can get some pionters on how to catch fish here. Thanks again, jeff

flyngby
04-21-2010, 08:12 PM
No tide is too high or too low! It just changes the location of the structure and where the fish will move to.

Look for the tides that have steep outs or ins! No tidal movement usually means slower activity but sometimes it will surprise you!

I don't pay any attention to the tides just adjust to the conditions and make the best of it!

Some times me and my guests do pretty well!

Steve

GeordyBass
04-21-2010, 10:29 PM
Next time you'll get em! You just have to put in a bit more time and figure out the structure.... then you'll kill em!