PDA

View Full Version : The bakans ,,,,at it again,,STRIPER JUNKIES working BEFORE WORK

trail blazer
04-19-2010, 08:50 PM
Myself and my BROTHER C,bait talked last night and decided that a before work striper slay would be hapening before work in the morn http://zerolimitfishing.com/phpBB3/images/smilies/icon_twisted.gif .

We were fishing by 4 45am,,,,,,,I drew 1st blood on the 1st cast,,,,,c,bait called it perfectly,,,,here,s how it went;

I made my cast,,,c,bait seen where it landed and said,,,,,HERE IT COMES,,,Your fixing to get slamed,,,,>>>Then abought 2 seconds later it happen,d,,,,,,,,SLAMMMM,,,ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ http://zerolimitfishing.com/phpBB3/images/smilies/icon_e_biggrin.gif OOOOOOOOOOOOOYAAAAAAAAAAAAA.

He wound up being a good solid 4lbs....

A few minutes later C,BAIT draws blood,,,,,,,,another nice 1,,,,,,,,,,,bought 4 1/2 lbs.

Then we both farm or miss a cpl over the next 20 minutes or so,,,,,,THEN I BLOW IT http://zerolimitfishing.com/phpBB3/images/smilies/icon_rolleyes.gif

I hook a really good one,,,,DRAG BURNER,,ZZZZZZ a few times zzzzzzz ,,,Then i get him to the edge of the slippery wall and he looks to be abought 7lbs,,,aND BELLY HOOKED,,,,,,,,,,I didnt want to go down the sliperry wall in the dark so i tried dragging him up the side bad idea, SNAP!!!!!!!,,,,,,sucks broke my 15lb P LINE,,AND,,Lost another 7/8 oz XPS,,,,,,,,OOOOOOOOWELLLLLLLLLLLL!

The i land another abought 4 1/2 and C,BAIT lands another a little bigger and we both miss a cpl more.

The 3 lures we used

1 7/8 oz XPS
2 C,BAITS hand made 1 oz rattle bait,,,,,,,NICEEEEE LUREEEEEE
3 ZOOM SUPER FLUKE on a 1/2 oz jig head ,,white

FLOWS,,MEDIUM

The money spot was just behind the gates in the rolling water

NO PICS THIS TIME,,,,SORRY
TRAIL BLAZER

fishincrave
04-20-2010, 09:32 AM
Looks like the BAKO boys are at it again , good job for a short session.

Sean

yolo
04-20-2010, 04:35 PM
Sounds like a good way to start the morning.

Fishbones
04-20-2010, 04:41 PM
get em boys....nice duct slayage......

fishinone
04-20-2010, 04:47 PM
Glad to hear you got out.

I was catching some Z's, while you were getting your DRAG BURNER,,ZZZZZZ's. I should have gone to the lake.

cutbait
04-20-2010, 05:32 PM
always fun fishing with ya!

Yeah that first cast you had was MONEY

gletemfeelsteelgary
04-21-2010, 05:29 PM
no pics ? hmn.....must be tellin dem fishin lies again boys....

SHOW ME Da' Money....ha ha ha ha

Nice work gentleman....gotta get out again sometime soon it's been probably 5-6 days since my last stripey bloodletting...

35 stripers this month for me is way below my quota' for da month.................ohhh yeajjbddtd uh-huh !

Hey Mike.......(said in dutch !) "Envexoila en ur vixidean !"

Congrats gents !
Gary

TroutOnly
04-21-2010, 09:23 PM
YEP THATS WHAT IM TALKIN ABOUT THE BAKO-BOYS SPILLIN MORE STRIPEY BLOOD ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,WAY TO GO T/B-C/B,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,t/o,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

HaiTheMeister
04-23-2010, 01:08 PM
Great Job TB & CB! what a great way to start a work day!