PDA

View Full Version : convict lake maybe, maybe not?

simijab
04-17-2010, 09:25 PM
does anybody know if getting to convict on thurs. will be to late. I have been watching the weather and it looks like it will be snowing there that day so I dont know if I would even be able to get up there. Plus it isnt on the stocking list yet but not sure if this will change some of the not so die hard fishermen minds. I have faith in the DFG and hope it will be added by then. Any thoughts on these things. If any one is going to be there let me know to give me more confidence. Thanks !!!!!!

P.S. this is the spot that my Grandfather use to take me for the opener haven't gone up for it in a while but my Grandfather passed away this last year so this one is for him

Joshua
04-18-2010, 07:16 AM
does anybody know if getting to convict on thurs. will be to late. I have been watching the weather and it looks like it will be snowing there that day so I dont know if I would even be able to get up there. Plus it isnt on the stocking list yet but not sure if this will change some of the not so die hard fishermen minds. I have faith in the DFG and hope it will be added by then. Any thoughts on these things. If any one is going to be there let me know to give me more confidence. Thanks !!!!!!

P.S. this is the spot that my Grandfather use to take me for the opener haven't gone up for it in a while but my Grandfather passed away this last year so this one is for him
Dude, really, Your last sentence says it all. This is a NO brainer. This should be one of the easiest decision you will have to make. GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

stphnman20
04-18-2010, 07:41 PM
I agree.. You have to go bro.. I don't think the road condition will be that bad.. I"m leaving on Wed morning during the storm. Just bring chains and you'll be good..

simijab
04-18-2010, 09:20 PM
yeah you guys are right I am going to go I just made reservations a little bit ago it should be good even if the dfg don't stock the lake there are plenty of fish in that lake and the creek should be flowing over with fish I hope. It will be fun no matter what.

Joshua
04-19-2010, 09:30 AM
yeah you guys are right I am going to go I just made reservations a little bit ago it should be good even if the dfg don't stock the lake there are plenty of fish in that lake and the creek should be flowing over with fish I hope. It will be fun no matter what.
the creek is always too crowded to fish.