PDA

View Full Version : 04-16-10 LMB at DVL

FrazeIb1
04-16-2010, 03:25 PM
Went fishing again this morning and the weather was perfect to out smart a LMB at DVL :Razz: Overcast skies and a little wind. Got out to my favorite spot :Shocked: not another boat in sight, no one even close :Cool: I started throwing a 6 " BBZ Spro Trout Swim Bait and on the second cast big fish hit :Envious: I set the hook and the bass came up and jumped :Bug Eyes: then headed for deeper water. I applied a little pressure and the line went slack :Head Bang: big girl got off.

Continued throwing the swim bait with only one other follower but did not take the offering :Rolls Eyes: Went to another spot and tried another top water lure :Secret: and a few cast later :Big Smile: 5+ pounder in the boat. The weather all of a sudden cleared up and I switched over to the C-rig on a point and was rewarded with a keeper :Fishing Catch:

Caught two other drop shot fish and then headed for the shallows watching all the males on the beds. I did not attempt to catch any because they were all in the 2-3 lb range. Headed back to the dock and took some pics and released the fish to fight another day.

Until next time.....Tight Lines......

one time
04-16-2010, 04:04 PM
First off nice shirt, playoffs start tmrw GO LAKERS! ! Well done on the "top water" bite you have been reporting. Good job releasing them beautiful diamond greenies.

Bassnman Mike
04-16-2010, 04:31 PM
Looks like fun. Congrats on the bass!

ART HILL
04-17-2010, 05:13 AM
Awesome job out there. It is amazinig now that the typical DVL "clone" seem to be 5 pounds now. What a fishery!