PDA

View Full Version : Rancho Jurupa

abbfanuc
04-15-2010, 08:44 PM
Haven't seen some reports from there lately. Are they still stocking? Or did they stop for the season? If they did I'll prob just hit up Prado for some bass and fly fish for some gills if they're out to play yet

thanks.

old pudd fisher
04-15-2010, 09:10 PM
Nice to here from you. Don't know about Rancho trout but the gills are hooking up at the pudd now. I go there week day mornings with meal worms...Try to get a day off.

abbfanuc
04-15-2010, 09:17 PM
OPF,

Yeah it's been a while. I have the day off tomorrow. You planning on going tomorrow morning? let me know if you are. Planning on taking the girlfriend. I got her hooked on fishing. Gonna try with the fly rod tomorrow

Trout 1
04-15-2010, 09:44 PM
Haven't seen some reports from there lately. Are they still stocking? Or did they stop for the season? If they did I'll prob just hit up Prado for some bass and fly fish for some gills if they're out to play yet

thanks.

They arent stocking anymore....good season tho

old pudd fisher
04-15-2010, 09:53 PM
No not tomorrow I have a very old that needs my help. But I used to do very well at the pudd with a fly rod catching nice sized gill.

jmp_fishinn
04-15-2010, 10:38 PM
stocking is over now, and perris bluegill bite is on fire!
and some crappie are showing up also.
goodluck on wherever you plan on going!

jcskim
04-16-2010, 01:22 AM
yea there stocking has been over for sometime, this was the 1st year ive fished there...............good little lake.