PDA

View Full Version : Netflicks instant steaming movies to your tv through your Wii!!!!!!!!!!

Ray Lopez
04-15-2010, 06:53 PM
i just got my disk in the mail right now so i can use my Wii to watch the instant movies and tv shows they have on Netflicks.

go to www.netflicks.com/Wii to order your own. They are free if you have a netflicks account!

I love netflicks waaaaaaaay better then any other movie rental place. 16.99 3 movies out at any giving time unlimited plus now i got my free disk to watch the instant movies on my tv through my Wii. The quality is pretty good too for streaming!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fire Ball
04-15-2010, 07:00 PM
I occasionally streamed on my Xbox and on my computer when I had Netflix. The quality all depends on your internet speed. I didn't want to keep paying $17 for the 3 discs so I downgraded to 1, but eventually I canceled my account a little over a month ago.

murrieta angler
04-16-2010, 12:38 PM
Can't beat Redbox,
$1.09 a night if returned by 9:oo the next night.

City Dad
04-16-2010, 01:51 PM
Funny, but this very topic just got a co-worker and I talking about how our generation will describe the deprivations of our childhoods to our kids. "That's right, when I was your age we had to drive in a car aaaaallll the way down to a video store!!! And sometimes the tapes weren't even rewound!!!"

DarkShadow
04-16-2010, 06:44 PM
And sometimes the tapes weren't even rewound!!!"

And you'd get beat if you tried to use your VCR to rewind the tape.

Your parents told you a hundred times that rewinding tapes on the VCR is going to break the VCR, and that's why they bought one of those 'VHS tape rewinders' shaped like a car, so you better use it.