PDA

View Full Version : Looks like a wet opener!!!!!!!!!!!

my snuggles
04-15-2010, 05:40 AM
Have a question about the boat inspections for the opener, what happens if it rains on your boat, will DFG
take that in consideration during the inspection. I have 15 ft flatbottom Louisanna boat that I bring every year and never have a problem. Looking at the weather forecast it looks as if it will rain/snow all next week in
California. I don't think we have had any rain since the inspections have started, at least not opening day.
Does anyone have an answer to this dilema that most will have if it rains. will there be a chemical wash
that fishermen can get to verify cleanleness? appreciate all answers to this issue, I am sure others have not
thought about this.

(to the editors, i posted this question in two places not sure where most look for Crowley)

STEVE IN SOCAL
04-15-2010, 06:16 AM
Try a boat cover...problem solved...you're welcome.

my snuggles
04-15-2010, 06:54 AM
It's not the inside i am worried about, it's the outside and running boards, but thanks.

STEVE IN SOCAL
04-15-2010, 08:34 AM
I've seen boats fail inspection, and they wash them down with a bleach/water solution. I guess if it's raining, they would technically have to wash down all wet boats. Maybe call DWP in Bishop and pose the question to them.