PDA

View Full Version : Signed John Elway Football!!!

Fishinnut
04-14-2010, 10:03 PM
Selling my signed John Elway NFL collectors Bronco series football for $300.00. This is a great deal so it won't last long. If your interested send me a PM and I will send you a pick of it and we can make arrangements to meet up and get you the ball. I also want to mention that the ball is still in it's original box and has never been removed :Smile:

Fishinnut
04-15-2010, 08:58 AM
Selling my signed John Elway NFL collectors Bronco series football for $300.00. This is a great deal so it won't last long. If your interested send me a PM and I will send you a pick of it and we can make arrangements to meet up and get you the ball. I also want to mention that the ball is still in it's original box and has never been removed :Smile:

Bump... Bump.. Bump.. Bummmp

Fishinnut
04-19-2010, 02:10 PM
Bump... Bump.. Bump.. Bummmp

I need to sell this today!!! Therefore I'm asking $200.00 for this item. Hey,it's a firm $200.00 so don't bother contacting me if you are not serious and willing to pay this for the football. It's worth double to triple what I'm asking for it.

cartmanis
04-27-2010, 12:30 AM
you have any proof that it was actually signed by him, not knocking your word but without papers its not nearly worth at much and getting it inspected by a pro to legitimize it is expensive.

Fishinnut
04-27-2010, 08:18 AM
you have any proof that it was actually signed by him, not knocking your word but without papers its not nearly worth at much and getting it inspected by a pro to legitimize it is expensive.

It is a legit ball signed by Mr. Elway himself. I actually met him via a golf tournament held here in the I.E. that was sponsored by his car dealership and that was one of the perks so I have a picture of him signing the ball and everything. As far as the Certification, it only cost $50.00 to get a ball certified because I've had quite a few baseball done myself so if that's exspensive then I think you should take up a new hobby. Anyway, the ball has been sold to a gentlemen that took the time to send me a message and get the details and not assume it wasn't legitimate.

cartmanis
04-27-2010, 08:16 PM
what part of not knocking your word didnt you understand? and when i was looking to get one certified it was more... but hey you sold it so im done with this thread

pasadenafishin
04-27-2010, 08:58 PM
Ayy man calm down. Its nothing against you, it is just necessary to be 100% certain if it is real, especially if he would like to resell it. If everyone just took everyones word alot of people would get skrewed. Watch and episode of pawn stars and you will see how many fake things people try to selll, even when they themselves are 100% certain its real.. Im just being an outside observer, not bashing anyone

It is a legit ball signed by Mr. Elway himself. I actually met him via a golf tournament held here in the I.E. that was sponsored by his car dealership and that was one of the perks so I have a picture of him signing the ball and everything. As far as the Certification, it only cost $50.00 to get a ball certified because I've had quite a few baseball done myself so if that's exspensive then I think you should take up a new hobby. Anyway, the ball has been sold to a gentlemen that took the time to send me a message and get the details and not assume it wasn't legitimate.