PDA

View Full Version : WTB: Hot Spot Float Fins XL and sell my Large pair....

baadfish69
04-13-2010, 12:26 AM
Looking for a used pair of Hot Spots, size XL. I have a pair of size Large, but I guess my foot grew when I gained weight! Im willing to either trade my size L for your size XL, or Im willing to pay up to $50 for a pair, and if anyone else is interested, Ill sell mine for $50.

Thanks yall!

Poxy Boggards
04-13-2010, 11:18 AM
You should look into Force Fins. Much easier on the legs. I found a place on line a while back that was selling the old style fins for about 80 bucks. worth every penny...

I started off with Hot Spots so I can give you a direct comparison.

baadfish69
04-13-2010, 04:53 PM
You know......I really like the looks of the Force Fins, but of course the price turned me off. I got a question for ya..... With the Hot Spots, I noticed that I can really move with them....like compared to others Ive used, I move thru the water faster and easier. How are the Force Fins in that category? They obviously look light, which would be nice, but do they propel you as good as the Hot Spots?

Poxy Boggards
04-14-2010, 01:16 PM
I think you can move just as fast with the force fins with less effort. When I was using my hot spots, I had a hard time staying out on the water on windy days. The force fins keep me in the water much longer, and are easier on my joints. Just my 2cents...

When I tried the FF's for the first time it felt like I was barely even kicking...

AngryAgent
04-14-2010, 06:42 PM
Do you remember the website that you got those FFins from for $80.00?

Daryl
04-15-2010, 09:24 PM
Hands down, force fins are the way to go. Like Wes said, on the water, I can stay out on windy days with minimal effort. I kick circles around all my buddies in the Sierras and even Gregory on those nasty windy days. I use to head for the shore as soon as the wind started picking up. Now that the 'force' is with me, I never worry about getting back to my launch area even on the windiest of days.

With these fins, you can stay out all day without fatigue. It's like kicking barefoot with a ton of thrust.

Daryl
04-15-2010, 09:28 PM
Another benefit that I just thought of is that you can actually walk with these fins on. Yes, you can walk forward without looking like a complete goof. It comes in handy for those times when you need relief and don't want to take your fins off to walk a few yards.

samgann93
04-30-2010, 05:06 PM
I want them. Need a pair asap. i sent pm

fishrookie
04-30-2010, 11:55 PM
i have both. my hot spots strap broke. i got a hold of the owner on here. i pm him and months later i get a pm saying sorry for not answering back and to give him my address cause he was gonna mail me a another one for free. i fell for it and like a fool i i kept checking the mail for my strap. sent pm back asking what happened and still no answer. i just threw them in the corner with the junk and started using my force fins.