PDA

View Full Version : HBC6 "My Fish" (Video)

Rod Wynn
04-12-2010, 08:02 AM
Here is one more piece of great footage thanks my VTO from HBC6 and my Flip Mino Camera..

First off here is the photo of my fish wich weighed 5.6 on the HBC scale. This fish was caught using a new prototype Phenix fiberglass rod which will be on the market very soon along with a Revenge spinnerbait, Sunline FC Sniper 10 lb test and Shimano reel..

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v326/RealityWynn/Fishing/HBC6_WeighIn.jpg?t=1271081377

Now onto the video..I held this one in the video vault but I figured that I would just go ahead and release it to the public..
Hope you guys enjoy!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mP86fuvMpIg

Please comment or rate the videos.. Or any of my other videos for that fact.

Thanks again Tom White (VTO, HBC6)!

pigdestroyer
04-12-2010, 11:43 AM
Nice. I usually catch a nice fish there too. Even when nowhere else will work.

stphnman20
04-12-2010, 01:10 PM
Nice fish bro.. Congrats..

JohnMarino
04-12-2010, 08:46 PM
Nice fish! Cant beat the excitement on a blade fish, you fished it without a trailer? Or if you did which one?

Rod Wynn
04-12-2010, 09:02 PM
Nice fish! Cant beat the excitement on a blade fish, you fished it without a trailer? Or if you did which one?

I usually never use a trailer on my spinnerbaits anymore.. I do often use a trailer hook but not on that day..
Actually I think the last time I used an trailer on a spinnerbait was back in the day when I used to fish those Mann's Hank Parker blades..

I do however use trailers on my chatterbaits and that's usually a tiny fluke that I bite down a lil so the profile of the bait still looks realistic..

JohnMarino
04-12-2010, 09:23 PM
Cool thanks for the info on that! Revenge baits look so realistlic anyways you dont need a trailer! I've been fishing their chatterbaits and love em, I keep putting & trying the find the biggest trailers I can find to put on anything lol Swimbaits on blades is what I've been trying and it works, lol I even put a giant custom fluke on a 11" 4pc Triple trout and I had a blow up from a 2lber at Casitas a few weeks ago, then I stuck one with no tail at all lol. Guess it dosent really matter its a mental thing about not getting bit I guess. Way to get em at the HBC on the blade congrats. Looks like its time to bust out the spinnerbaits, buzzbaits & chatterbait box!

Rod Wynn
04-12-2010, 09:39 PM
Yeah IMO Revenge does make the best spinnerbaits.. The one I was throwing was a 1oz. Double Willow...
I usually only throw double willows and I just change the size of the bait from 3/8 to 1.5oz

In regards to Chatterbaits I only use Phenix Bait Company chatters because they have a more lifelike look and appearance... Especially when paired with the aforementioned tiny fluke...

fishntime
04-13-2010, 04:09 AM
Great video, its great to see all your emotions play out. Thanks for the heads up on the blade bite also.