PDA

View Full Version : Towing a Trailer....

GeordyBass
04-11-2010, 11:26 PM
Ok, so the Damn Ginger/RedHead got my Dad paranoid about me towing a trailer because of my age. I haven't found absolutely 1 thing stating I can't tow a trailer because of my age. I do have a class C license and have a few months until I can have no restrictions.

http://www.dmv.ca.gov/pubs/hdbk/lic_classes.htm

Can anyone point me out to something that says otherwise so I don't need to jam a striper in Redhead's Muffler?:Envious::LOL:

GeordyBass
04-11-2010, 11:27 PM
i'll really be towing my 13' Skiff btw.

Frenchy
04-11-2010, 11:31 PM
no you need to shove that striper up redheads arse same thing happened to me and we went to the dmv and they said as long as its not over like 6000 lbs i can tow and this was the week after i got my liscense so tell redhead to sit on it

GeordyBass
04-12-2010, 12:03 AM
Thanks for clearing it up Frenchy! Btw I didn't mean it that way hahaha, after reading it.... I really meant his car's muffler...like the potato thing hahaha.... But he can sit on it xD

breeze71
04-12-2010, 11:02 AM
I thought you were a boat/truck/google search expert?

http://www.dmv.ca.gov/pubs/dl648/dl648.pdf

I just wanted to give a heads up to all the trailer towers that when you tow any type of trailer you will have 2 axles which means you must follow truck rules. This means you must travel only on 2 right slow lanes at 55mph and follow truck routes etc. I've seen many boat and trailer towers being given a ticket on the way to Castaic. I often see them on the fast lane driving at 70-75 with the trailer wheels barely touching the concrete.

I learned this the hard way with in the first 2 weeks of getting my boat and was handed a chunky ticket on the way to Castaic.

BIGRED KILLA
04-12-2010, 05:18 PM
BTW Gayordy i ONLY told your dad that you cannot go 70 mph on the freeway ( like the photo you took in your report) i was trying to save you a ticket so you don't have to work over time and get more things shoved up your.....

Bigred

GeordyBass
04-12-2010, 05:21 PM
BTW Gayordy i ONLY told your dad that you cannot go 70 mph on the freeway ( like the photo you took in your report) i was trying to save you a ticket so you don't have to work over time and get more things shoved up your.....

Bigredlol You homo redhead, you told him That I can not Tow a trailer in general.... Ginger's Don't Have SOULS! :-p

sansou
04-12-2010, 06:23 PM
I do have a class C license and have a few months until I can have no restrictions.

Does this mean your about to turn 18 if your Class C converts to "no restriction" on your 18th birthday??

If so, congrats....and God save us all! :LOL:

bowler
04-12-2010, 06:41 PM
I think Bigred should have not told your dad. The Speed limit of a car or truck towing a trailer is 55mph

TroutOnly
04-12-2010, 06:45 PM
HEY BREEZE QUIT TALKIN ABOUYT ME LIKE THAT ,,,LOL,,,THE TIRES TOUCH THE ROAD ONCE IN A WHILE,,,,,,,,,,,,,t/o,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

GeordyBass
04-12-2010, 06:58 PM
Does this mean your about to turn 18 if your Class C converts to "no restriction" on your 18th birthday??

If so, congrats....and God save us all! :LOL:
no, I got my license last august, so this next august will be the 12 months of having a "Provisional License" and I'll get my real no restriction license Sansumocide!