PDA

View Full Version : Castaic Upper 4-8

paDDy
04-09-2010, 08:52 AM
Finally got my transom fixed in my Valco and with all the recent castaic reports I had to make it up there. Met Bam Bam at Gallions and off to the lake. We got there around seven and headed to the bouy line with sardines. Right off the bat I could see I needed more sealant on the transom as it had a few nice leaks when we stopped. Anyways, very nice weather out on the lake, water was 55* and very clear. We got to the bouy line and there were a few boats on it not getting much. We see this jackass leave the bouy line and go around it to the inlet were they were letting water flow in. He was there for a few hours and patrol never rolled by, lucky him. We had a steady pic of fish, seems there are different sized schools of them around almost clones of each other. Good weather all day, good times, sure beat working!

Kill, Kill, Kill!!!

fishinone
04-09-2010, 10:06 AM
Nice catch, congrats.

Were you using frozen sardines or fresh?

Thanks for reporting.

JSAUCE818
04-09-2010, 10:10 AM
good job fellas!!! nice to see bam bam out in the water!!..IF you ever up to go out on a monday, let me know...thats my day off work...we can take my bassbucket.

Fishthewhaler
04-09-2010, 11:10 AM
i was the guy next to you in the whaler...off the point. you were the guys w/the hand bilge pump right, w/ camo boat. great day, i was pretty happy. I noticed you were fishing netless!! good job
ftw
p.s i just noticed i am in the first pic you took, in the far left backround!LOL

paDDy
04-09-2010, 11:32 AM
i was the guy next to you in the whaler...off the point. you were the guys w/the hand bilge pump right, w/ camo boat. great day, i was pretty happy. I noticed you were fishing netless!! good job
ftw
p.s i just noticed i am in the first pic you took, in the far left backround!LOL

LOL, that was us, it was a great day out there. We left the net in the van, could not believe we did not loose one fish without the net.

Shock
04-09-2010, 02:57 PM
Good job Killin them feesh!!!

Like the OG Cooler shot by the way!!! Nice n Bloody!!

Lucky Bassturd
04-09-2010, 05:28 PM
Nice picture of the stripers swimming. Nice job.

bones
04-09-2010, 08:00 PM
Great job Boyz........Good to see the Pirate Crew Veterans get on some stripy slayage. Awesome to see Bam Bam get some well deserved time on the stick as well.

SLAY SLAY SLAY!!!!!!!!!

trail blazer
04-09-2010, 08:27 PM
NICEEEEEEEEEE

STRIPERS,,,,,,Cant get enough of them.

WTG paDDy

CAPT'N
04-09-2010, 09:39 PM
Nice way to slay away the day !

Capt'n