PDA

View Full Version : Fayateville & Bentonville, ARKANSAS info much appreciated

Native Gal
04-08-2010, 08:22 PM
Hey fish'n guys & gals,
Has anyone ever visited and fished near these cities? I am going out there in a few weeks for a wedding and I am hoping to sneak away and get some fishing time in with my husband, looks like we may have a lil time on Sat a.m. . If anyone has ever visited this area I would like to find some fishable water for any species. Thanks!

NG
:Envious:

sansou
04-10-2010, 09:56 PM
Best of luck out there on the fishin'. Never been, but I did a quick search and I think I found some decent info....pm sent! Looking forward to a nice report!

Native Gal
04-10-2010, 11:01 PM
Thanks Sansou, I keep bugging my husband asking if we have to do some family time in the a.m. before the wedding. We have rehearsal fri night and sun early afternoon we both fly out back to our separate destinations. Hope to post a report : )
Link with info looks good, thanks!

NG

murrieta angler
04-11-2010, 07:52 PM
Good Luck out there!
Robert

JigStop
04-26-2010, 03:35 PM
East of Bentonville. It has almost all the gamefish. Striper is king there. We caught them trolling large 8"-10" creek chubs under baloons. They stock trout behind all of the major dams around there too. Best fishing lake in Arkansas is Millwood. We caught 3lb crappie on crankbaits.

Native Gal
04-27-2010, 08:14 AM
Jigstop,
Thanks for the info. Did not have much time to scout out the area while I was there but I asked the locals and they gave me some good info. My stepsons new in-laws invited us out for future visits and I am down with that. They live a mile from a lil pond that was walking distance from their house, saw a few locals fishing and the big reservoir is about 15 mins away. I did some research on the net and found quite a few fishing places, the place you mentioned I will for sure check into. Hopefully this summer we can return for a visit. Unfortunately we did not have time to fish, light rain, cool but mostly had to be early everywhere for the wedding and Sun had to fly out early :Sad:. I shall return, thanks for the great info, gonna jot the info down on my map.

NG
:Envious: