PDA

View Full Version : Local pond bassin'

youngfish
04-06-2010, 10:07 AM
Been doing alot of fishing at a pond near my house, and let me say, the bass and crappie bite has been on fire. i usually dont take pictures of all the bass i catch, but theres been a few outstanding ones this week. if your in riverside county and would like to meet up and fish this pond, pm me.

thanks for reading & tight lines

chunky fish

http://img706.imageshack.us/img706/8069/0401001958.th.jpg (http://img706.imageshack.us/i/0401001958.jpg/)

personal best
http://img535.imageshack.us/img535/4103/0401002011.th.jpg (http://img535.imageshack.us/i/0401002011.jpg/)

average size fish for this spot

http://img708.imageshack.us/img708/8178/0403001914.th.jpg (http://img708.imageshack.us/i/0403001914.jpg/)

bowler
04-06-2010, 12:08 PM
Nice bass you got there.

Jcco98
04-06-2010, 06:41 PM
Nice,
. I may hit you up one of these days soon...if I can get work to slow down!

LuvThymetal
04-07-2010, 04:24 PM
Nice size bass man! Great job.

jorgec66
04-09-2010, 11:25 AM
where is the pond, i have a few fishing ponds that i fish too, we can exchange locations.

NINJA
04-14-2010, 12:31 PM
Nice fish.......BUT I HAVE TO SAY....WHY DONT YOU PICK UP YOUR TRASH WHEN YOU LEAVE??!!! I AM SO TIRED OF SEEING YOUR BEER CANS, BEER BOTTLES AND THE REST OF THE GARBAGE YOU LEAVE THERE!!!! ITS BASIC FISHING ETIQUETTE AND BASIC MANNERS OF WHICH OBVIOUSLY YOU HAVE NONE!!!! BROKEN BEER BOTTLES LEFT ON THE GROUND?? DUDE COME ON!!! I'M NOT PICKING UP YOUR TRASH ANY MORE! I'M NOT YOUR MOTHER!!! I KNOW YOU ARE "youngfish" SO JUST A POINTER TO A YOUNG MAN, PICK UP YOUR TRASH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NINJA
04-14-2010, 12:35 PM
And dont even try saying its not you. And i'm not the only one who notices what a litterbug you are, everyone else that goes to that lake knows as well. Its really simple, leave the place as clean or cleaner than it was when you got there.

youngfish
04-14-2010, 01:13 PM
check your PM's. if you have an issue with me, dont do it on a public forum. AND beer bottles? im straight edge. thanks

NINJA
04-14-2010, 01:20 PM
Are you the guy holding the fish with the black cherokee??? If so then yes, you drink beers and leave the trash.

youngfish
04-14-2010, 01:28 PM
lets keep this in pms. thanks

NINJA
04-14-2010, 01:51 PM
see, youngfish, there are some things that are ok in a public forum. People should know who is a litterbug and who isnt. I wouldn't tell you where my other fishing holes are based on litterbug info. You say in PM's that you arent the guy in the black cherokee, so why dont you just say that here? Another question, in the pic in front of the cherokee, why are you 25feet away from the lake? Are you running around the lake with it or what? Do you understand that the longer you keep the fish out of the lake, the more likely it is to NOT survive?

youngfish
04-14-2010, 02:07 PM
because im not the guy in the back cherokee. thats a viet guy that goes back there. and like i said, i bring trash bags back there and clean up everyone elses trash. how does that make me a litter bug? i wish you wouldnt be so ignorant and would lsiten to what im saying. and you know, i was wrong taking that fish up there for a picture. but i promise that 45 seconds really didnt kill that fish.

NINJA
04-14-2010, 02:12 PM
Well thats really simple then and why didnt you just say that in the first place??? I dont think seeing a picture of you in front of this cherokee and assuming you are the owner of the vehicle or at least know the owner of the vehicle is an ignorant assumption.

Tell you what, i apologize for assuming you are "that guy". How about we both tell him next time we see him to pick up his trash??

youngfish
04-14-2010, 02:14 PM
want to do me a favor and go back and read the pms i wrote to you in which i said i wasnt the driver of the black cherokee?
also are you the guy that goes back there with his kids?

bowler
04-14-2010, 02:15 PM
see, youngfish, there are some things that are ok in a public forum. People should know who is a litterbug and who isnt. I wouldn't tell you where my other fishing holes are based on litterbug info. You say in PM's that you arent the guy in the black cherokee, so why dont you just say that here? Another question, in the pic in front of the cherokee, why are you 25feet away from the lake? Are you running around the lake with it or what? Do you understand that the longer you keep the fish out of the lake, the more likely it is to NOT survive?What the hell die up your *****. I do not see why you are giving youngfish a bad time about taking a picture of the fish. I do not see you give other people a bad time about there pictures of the bass on the grass. At least youngfish is keeping off the ground the other peoples bass they just leave on the ground.

NINJA
04-14-2010, 02:21 PM
What the hell die up your *****. I do not see why you are giving youngfish a bad time about taking a picture of the fish. I do not see you give other people a bad time about there pictures of the bass on the grass. At least youngfish is keeping off the ground the other peoples bass they just leave on the ground.

If you have been to that lake, you would know where the picture was taken and it was not at the shoreline, maybe 25-30ft away or so. But I'm sure the bass lived and is alive and well as he stated.

Also, just so you know, grass-preferably wet is an acceptable way to lay down a bass for proper measurement.

NINJA
04-14-2010, 02:22 PM
want to do me a favor and go back and read the pms i wrote to you in which i said i wasnt the driver of the black cherokee?
also are you the guy that goes back there with his kids?

I did read that you stated you arent the driver, but if its your buddy, I believe you should be saying something to him about his trash.

youngfish
04-14-2010, 07:25 PM
feel free to complain as much as you want. ill just continue to do my part as an outdoorsman and clean up mine and others messes. actions speak louder then words.

Danny300
04-14-2010, 08:44 PM
:Sissy Fight: :Sissy Fight: :Sissy Fight: :Sissy Fight: :Sissy Fight: :Sissy Fight: :Sissy Fight: :Sissy Fight: :Sissy Fight: :Sissy Fight: :Sissy Fight: :Sissy Fight: :Sissy Fight: :Sissy Fight: :Sissy Fight: :Sissy Fight: :Sissy Fight: :Sissy Fight: :Sissy Fight: :Sissy Fight: :Sissy Fight: :Sissy Fight: :Sissy Fight: :Sissy Fight: :Sissy Fight: :Sissy Fight: :Sissy Fight: :Sissy Fight: :Sissy Fight: :Sissy Fight: :Sissy Fight: :Sissy Fight: :Sissy Fight: :Sissy Fight: :Sissy Fight: :Sissy Fight: :Sissy Fight: :Sissy Fight: :Sissy Fight: :Sissy Fight: :Sissy Fight: :Sissy Fight: :Sissy Fight: :Sissy Fight: :Sissy Fight: