PDA

View Full Version : HORRIBLE weather = AWSOME FISHING!!!!!

SEA ADDICTION
04-05-2010, 08:17 PM
Pictures are from today and Sat... Today the weather started out realy bad! Lots of rain, Blowing very hard and quite chilly.... We were all soaked within the first 5 minutes after rounding the long dock off to the west dam. For awhile it seemed like we were on the back side of catalina. Actually kept our vest on most of the day. Well worth our effort.

SEA ADDICTION
04-05-2010, 08:30 PM
One of the striper was missing an eye. Just skin where the eye should be. Very odd

Swank909
04-05-2010, 08:46 PM
Looks like you had a killer day out there man. What those stripers weigh in at?

SEA ADDICTION
04-05-2010, 09:23 PM
Looks like you had a killer day out there man. What those stripers weigh in at?

Ranged from high teen to mid 20's

Marine_Michael
04-05-2010, 09:26 PM
Amazing catches. Congrats.

ogrich31
04-05-2010, 09:35 PM
very nice catches. i decided not to go to dvl today because of the weather. but i doubt we would've done any good on shore. lol

fishincrave
04-05-2010, 09:37 PM
Great catches . And thanks for sharing your great adventure with us.

Sean

IncredibleHuck
04-05-2010, 10:00 PM
That Striper looks like it could have been out of some SciFi movie.

Ifishtoolittle
04-05-2010, 10:42 PM
Nices catch dude! BTW did you little girl land that toad cat on her kiddie rod?

AmBASSador
04-06-2010, 08:30 AM
Nice!!! Way to slay em' on the Barbie rod. LOL

blackberg
04-06-2010, 09:46 AM
nice again...and on the kiddie rod this time!

-bb

Catch 'n' Release
04-06-2010, 09:57 AM
Nice ones.

what'd you get em on

DarkShadow
04-06-2010, 01:52 PM
It was nice seeing you on the water on Saturday.

That was a nice catfish your little girl caught! Congrats.

Hog Caller
04-06-2010, 02:18 PM
Great job on the hardcore fishing as usual SA!
Your daughter is going to be as hardcore as you are with this kind of training.
Kill all of those big bad boys!

Brent

HuskerRod
04-06-2010, 07:52 PM
Hey Sea Addiction,

Did your daughter really catch that cat on that little rod? Saw your photos in the shop today,,,,very impressive. Catch any longer Stripers and your more vertically challenged buddy might simply disappear in the photo.

SEA ADDICTION
04-06-2010, 08:40 PM
Nices catch dude! BTW did you little girl land that toad cat on her kiddie rod?

She actually Re-caught it... Ask her and she caught it! Good practice...

SEA ADDICTION
04-06-2010, 08:45 PM
Nice ones.

what'd you get em on

2 on an old school castaic and one on a slider mon. Sat. One on tripple trout and one on slider.

SEA ADDICTION
04-06-2010, 08:52 PM
It was nice seeing you on the water on Saturday.

That was a nice catfish your little girl caught! Congrats.

Was that you in the bass boat next to us when I... We caught it? I did the old switch-a-roo but if that was you then you know by the size of her smile that she caught that fish.. Good times, the drag on that barbie pole actually worked well... Thank god..

SEA ADDICTION
04-06-2010, 09:03 PM
Hey Sea Addiction,

Did your daughter really catch that cat on that little rod? Saw your photos in the shop today,,,,very impressive. Catch any longer Stripers and your more vertically challenged buddy might simply disappear in the photo.

She did not, but in her eyes she did. Might as well of, thing was fresh and pulled some good drad on the barbie stick!

skunkmaster
04-06-2010, 10:25 PM
Taking kids fishing is so cool! Thanks for the report, those are some big fish. I hope to catch stripes out there that big some day.

Stormcrow
04-07-2010, 12:59 PM
*cough**cough**hack**cough**live**cough**cough**tr out**cough**cough**hack**cough*

:Secret:

Poxy Boggards
04-07-2010, 02:01 PM
Congrats on the awsome catch and pictures! Way to slay on a bad weather day!

SEA ADDICTION
04-07-2010, 08:50 PM
*cough**cough**hack**cough**live**cough**cough**tr out**cough**cough**hack**cough*

:Secret:

Something stuck in your throat there bud? I'm no expert but I'd lay off the cough...cough "tube steak"..... for awhile! I think you win the all time biggest HATER award.

Stormcrow
04-07-2010, 09:27 PM
LOL I was just seeing if I could ignite another 25 pager. I dont really care. I already know all about you. Nuff said really.

oh....and I am NOT your bud.

jiggaman
04-07-2010, 10:16 PM
you guys are lame talking s*** on a message board sad and chilidish... people get jealous too fast now dont go fish for bluegill now and catch a three pounder on a live trout i hear they love them lol nice catch sea addiction

Stormcrow
04-07-2010, 10:20 PM
you guys are lame talking s*** on a message board sad and chilidish... people get jealous too fast now dont go fish for bluegill now and catch a three pounder on a live trout i hear they love them lol nice catch sea addiction

What is "Chilidish"? Is it spicy? Onions and hotsauce?

jiggaman
04-07-2010, 10:25 PM
typical idiot reply find something wrong with my message because they know that there a moron... enough said oh and chilidish is a type of spice that has been known to enrage jealousy upon people as in what happened with mr storm crow

SEA ADDICTION
04-08-2010, 06:53 AM

Thanks man, looking forward to the bluegil bite!

SEA ADDICTION
04-08-2010, 07:00 AM
LOL I was just seeing if I could ignite another 25 pager. I dont really care. I already know all about you. Nuff said really.

oh....and I am NOT your bud.

Just a figure of speach. Would of liked to see you fish for trout on a day like Mon. I take it as a compliment...

JSAUCE818
04-08-2010, 07:03 AM
dude, you got that place dialed in....Good ish brotha.

Stormcrow
04-08-2010, 07:37 AM
Just a figure of speach. Would of liked to see you fish for trout on a day like Mon. I take it as a compliment...

You mean "Speech" right? Take it for whatever you want. It wasnt a compliment. NOONE on this board would take it as such but you. But hey, take it as a compliment. Denial is common they say.

Your story is old news. Its only a matter of time before someone gets you on video.

TheFishcatcher
04-08-2010, 07:48 AM
I haven't had a chance to catch one dink yet this year and you've caught 3 Gigantic Beasts in one day bro? Darn! I hate you too s:o)>...

RngrAngler18
04-08-2010, 08:17 AM
Awesome catch once again Sea Addiction. You've got that lake dialed in man. Funny how people wont give up and still have to chime in with their bs keep posting man the pics are great.

Stormcrow
04-08-2010, 08:32 AM
typical idiot reply find something wrong with my message because they know that there a moron... enough said oh and chilidish is a type of spice that has been known to enrage jealousy upon people as in what happened with mr storm crow

Actually, your grammar and spelling in this post is so bad that I'm not going to bother and correct it. Obviously you have no idea who you're dealing with. But hey, by all means, keep calling me an idiot and a moron. I will be happy to verbally dismantle you in such a way as to have you peeing yourself and trying to dial your mom as fast as possible.

Perhaps you and SA can go to the gym and pump each other?

So please.....continue yes?

Cry more?

KTHXBYE

evalrez
04-08-2010, 10:35 AM
Actually, your grammar and spelling in this post is so bad that I'm not going to bother and correct it. Obviously you have no idea who you're dealing with. But hey, by all means, keep calling me an idiot and a moron. I will be happy to verbally dismantle you in such a way as to have you peeing yourself and trying to dial your mom as fast as possible.

Perhaps you and SA can go to the gym and pump each other?

So please.....continue yes?

Cry more?

KTHXBYE

Wow, you want to talk about bad grammar.... what does NOONE mean?? I thought it was no one...
Are you also going to B!t@h about every person who drinks and smokes out on the lake even though it's not allowed?
I've been there 5 times, haven't caught $h!t, I'm not going to sit here and call out BS on some one just because they're a better fisherman. It's okay if some ppl are better than you at some things.....it doesn't make you less of a man :LOL:.

Stormcrow
04-08-2010, 11:01 AM
Wow, you want to talk about bad grammar.... what does NOONE mean?? I thought it was no one...
Are you also going to B!t@h about every person who drinks and smokes out on the lake even though it's not allowed?
I've been there 5 times, haven't caught $h!t, I'm not going to sit here and call out BS on some one just because they're a better fisherman. It's okay if some ppl are better than you at some things.....it doesn't make you less of a man :LOL:.

EXCUSE ME? Who said anything about better? You have NO idea who I am or what I catch. You have NO idea what I catch that I DONT post.

As for your other comment. Yes, I expect people to follow the rules. I have no idea if smoking or drinking is allowed. However, if there is a rule about it, YES I expect it to be followed.

So, before Im forced to comment on the girl in your avatar picture. Step off. The bathrooms need cleaning, you had better go back to work.

Jackalope
04-08-2010, 11:11 AM
I don't think a random typo qualifies Stormcrow as illiterate.

We've been down this road before, b*tching about the unusually good fortune certain people have at The Jewel.

It's getting kinda old, from both sides.