PDA

View Full Version : Shoreline Fishing @ Goon on Easter Sunday.

MIKE Q
04-05-2010, 10:19 AM
I went down to the Goon around 7am and fished off the shore due to my Fish Cat 4 already having a slow leak.:Sad: I fished next to the boat dock for about 3 hours before the wife started calling on the cell phone and asking me where I was at on Easter Sunday. I fished until 10am up and down the shoreline before I had to get home.

Finally, I find about 3 Bass on a bed and one on its side going in crazy circles.:Rolls Eyes: I set up a split shot rig with a Green Grub attached and started working it slowly over the group. At that time, I finally start to see my line run and I set the hook, Bam!:Shocked:
I wish I could have stayed longer, but I was out there all day Saturday with Bass Attack and didn’t want any problems from the Warden! She don’t mess around. :mad: I’m pretty bummed about the tube and need to get it fixed ASAP.

Good luck out there guys and tight lines. (Catch & Release)

PS - Sorry for the image quality. Taken from my cell phone.

http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a143/CarlosMySpace/CastaicLagoonLargemouth.jpg

http://i183.photobucket.com/albums/x161/caponenzo/arg-mad-wife-url.gif
The Wife a.k.a. The Warden

adriiiian
04-05-2010, 10:38 AM
nice man.hahaha warden.keep em coming

Ray Lopez
04-05-2010, 11:41 AM
good job on the fish for a short session.

Like i told ya over pm contact fish cat and they should replace the air bladders for free

MIKE Q
04-05-2010, 01:59 PM
Thanks for the replies guys. :Big Grin:

stphnman20
04-05-2010, 03:19 PM
Nice fish bro..

Fire Ball
04-05-2010, 04:04 PM
Nice bass, keep it up! There were 3 bass on one bed?? Did you locate the leak in your tube yet? I thought mine had a leak last week, but the valve was just cross-threaded, so make sure you have an actual leak, haha.

MIKE Q
04-05-2010, 04:47 PM
Nice bass, keep it up! There were 3 bass on one bed?? Did you locate the leak in your tube yet? I thought mine had a leak last week, but the valve was just cross-threaded, so make sure you have an actual leak, haha. What up Fire Ball? Thanks for the props bro.:Big Grin: When are you going to show me how to catch some Crappie?:???:

I haven't located the leak yet, I'm still at the office working 12 hours today. I'll probably take the tube out to the pool tomorrow and try to repair it myself. If not Ray said I can call the company and they might send out a new air bladder. Talk to you soon. Mike

LuvThymetal
04-05-2010, 04:57 PM
Damn nice catch dude, decent size.

MIKE Q
04-05-2010, 05:01 PM
Damn nice catch dude, decent size. Thanks bro. I don't know how much she weighed, but she was heavy and fought really well. Good times :-)