PDA

View Full Version : balboa pier plus big shark

christainmetalhead909
07-14-2007, 10:55 PM
ok so we went to baboa pier again today and nothing was really biting caught two ten inch yfc and a couple smelts thats it. so after fishing we went to the beah to swim and such and three patrol boats come around and say there is a shark ing the water i of course wanted to go catch it haha but the life gaurd said there were to many people :evil: made me mad it was about 5 to 6 feet it looked like a small mako or a blue not sure it was riding the waves in and looked like it was feeding nose down, it was doing this for a good thirty minuts. any one know what it was doing ???????????? thanks.

servant joe
07-14-2007, 11:03 PM
Hey Christian,
Servantjoe is here. How are you doing? Just enjoy the time there, right? What about that thing that you saw in the water? I believe it is the devil. HEHEEEEEEEE :D.
I think about to go out there tomorrow for surf fishing. Hopefully to see you out there too.
Keep praying and fishing on,
servantjoe

christainmetalhead909
07-14-2007, 11:08 PM
hey joe, nice to hear form you, tomorrow i have church and work so i wont be able to go out. i have been taking your advice and i have bee doing better. thanks for the prayers. good luck tomorrow ill be looking forward to your post take care, God bless

Brad

SanDimasLMB
07-15-2007, 12:04 PM
A Blue shark is highly unlikely. I caught one off of SCI a couple of years back which is an extremely rare catch. Probably a Leopard or Smoothhound. Mako or even a Threasher if it had a long whip-like tail.

christainmetalhead909
07-15-2007, 09:11 PM
i know the difference between sharks it was maybe a smooth hound but for sure not a lep.

IslandBoi
07-16-2007, 12:06 AM
last week there was a blue shark cruising around long beach harbor, vets from the aquarium followed and led it out pass the breakwall