PDA

View Full Version : nice piru LMB's

bassmaster5529
04-03-2010, 06:10 PM
my dad and i left the house around 6:30 and headed up to piru. we were on the water by 7:15 or so. the first time we went there was pretty "suckish", but today was a different story. at about 11 we decided to go to into one of the coves. we were fishing in 9 to 10 feet of water when my first fish of the day came. it was only like a 2 pounder. 6 minutes later...................... bam hookup. like 15 minutes later ......... another, but this baby was a fighter. went under the boat a couple of times and i finally got him into the net. he was a nice 3 1/2 pounder. i caught them all in the same spot in a matter of 20 minutes and then the bite just shut off for me and my dad. i missed 2 of the fish (spit the hook), but overall a great day at piru.......... except for the 20 mph winds around 1:45 lasting until 3. thats when we packed up and left. but ya...... great day on the lake.:Smile:

LuvThymetal
04-03-2010, 06:20 PM
Really nice catch dude. What set up did you use? I think i seen u at a city park fishing, not sure.

mrjonez
04-03-2010, 07:47 PM
nice bass there. we were there too today, but got off the lake at noon when it started to get windy.

bassmaster5529
04-03-2010, 08:37 PM
nice bass there. we were there too today, but got off the lake at noon when it started to get windy.

did u guys catch anything?

bassmaster5529
04-04-2010, 07:39 PM
Really nice catch dude. What set up did you use? I think i seen u at a city park fishing, not sure.

I've been to balboa like twice and it isn't very much fun. The carp don't bite and the tilapia are everywhere. U can catch a tilapia like 1 oz. Maybe but that's about it, not many real fish if you know what I mean

LuvThymetal
04-04-2010, 09:10 PM
I've been to balboa like twice and it isn't very much fun. The carp don't bite and the tilapia are everywhere. U can catch a tilapia like 1 oz. Maybe but that's about it, not many real fish if you know what I mean

Haha you go to balbao ? I knew ive seen u somewhere. Dude me and my friend adrian always catch carp like crazy everytime we go during the summer. That's kinda weird how you say the carp dont bite. Oh, now that i think of it you probably fish the little lake or w.e., try the littel river thats on the far side. Thats were all the carp is at and some pretty big ones.

adriiiian
04-04-2010, 09:14 PM

have you been there lately bassmaster5529?