PDA

View Full Version : laughlin: katherines landing...

BIG*GAME*HUNTER
04-02-2010, 11:20 PM
me and the wife went there for valentines and feed some massive carps near the docks and tried to striper fish with no luck. so told my kids about it and they wanted to see what we were talkin about..so this easter we are headed for katherines landing. if anyone has any tips or spots for grabs that would be cool. i'll post pics on tuesday of the trip...thanx in advance guys...

Frenchy
04-02-2010, 11:28 PM
outta katherines go left towards the dam and youll see the island on your left almost down to the dam go inside that cove behind the island and all the way in the back you will know what im talkin about when you see it and its deep till about the last 100 feet once again when you see it youll know what im talkin about

BIG*GAME*HUNTER
04-03-2010, 01:28 AM
outta katherines go left towards the dam and youll see the island on your left almost down to the dam go inside that cove behind the island and all the way in the back you will know what im talkin about when you see it and its deep till about the last 100 feet once again when you see it youll know what im talkin about

Thanx french and when I get back you guys gonna do the o*c run....

sansou
04-03-2010, 10:05 AM
Careful BGH, it's not like the inner city, they straight up shoot "ninja" out in those parts... ha ha!!

Frenchy
04-03-2010, 10:15 AM
ua bgh im down well do it did you check out my kung fu post