PDA

View Full Version : Return To NPH

flyngby
07-14-2007, 09:11 PM
We'll after 10 days on Maui and 2 Boat Trips for nada on the big game fish returned to the harbor. Visited 2 docks the Mine Dock & Jurassic with what I will call slow results considering the past. Was still great to get out and get them with 1 new species for us.

snoman
07-14-2007, 09:22 PM
HOLY big pictures batman!!!!

looks like fun. :)

flyngby
07-14-2007, 09:27 PM
I know!!!!!!!!!! Still Struggling with the new computer photo editors. And when I used Photobucket like some have suggested the pics did not post. They look good in the preview section of the this web site the get injected with STEROIDS when they get posted. SORRY I WILL GET IT RIGHT AS INT THE PAST. I miss My OLD COMPUTER :cry:

Tundy
07-14-2007, 10:00 PM
I was down in that area this past week. I was actually hoping to run across you. I got skunked at your favorite spot. I did better off of Davey's public dock and off of M street.

Give "Damen" a PM. He showed me how to resize my photos with my computer. I tried using the photobucket myself with the same results.

rusty6
07-15-2007, 03:47 PM
i use paint to resize my photos, go to the image tab, scroll down to stretch/skew, and change both settings to about 40% and that gets you pretty good sized photos

jrodda
07-15-2007, 04:25 PM
Thanks for the report. If you dont mind me asking, what were using for bait? Im headed down there with my friend tuesday and wednesday. Maybe I will see you there. I will be the kid with the fins hat :lol:

Jeremy

Brad100
07-15-2007, 05:58 PM
I know!!!!!!!!!! Still Struggling with the new computer photo editors. And when I used Photobucket like some have suggested the pics did not post. They look good in the preview section of the this web site the get injected with STEROIDS when they get posted. SORRY I WILL GET IT RIGHT AS INT THE PAST. I miss My OLD COMPUTER :cry:

Hey, try this site to resize pics... you don't have to register, etc.

http://www.shrinkpictures.com/

500 X 500 works good. Good luck.

flyngby
07-15-2007, 07:22 PM
Let's try these!

flyngby
07-15-2007, 07:26 PM
bbbbb

vanillagurilla
07-15-2007, 07:40 PM
i use http://www.imageshack.com . they have a resized options for thubmails or forums or any other size. and you dont have to register.

POSTAL
07-16-2007, 12:16 AM
Nice fish mr Johnson :wink:

leftyhands
07-16-2007, 05:52 AM
Nice!!! Some huge bass you guys caught... That second fish, damn is one strange - ugly looking fish. Caught one of of those smooth hound fish or spiny dogfish about two weeks ago off the jetty at night. Thought it was a blue shark or something, scared the **** out of me. All sorts of fish in our waters.