PDA

View Full Version : Rough Ride on the 'Shoe' ... as expected 03 / 31

JapanRon
04-01-2010, 09:34 AM
eleven letters
http://i67.photobucket.com/albums/h313/tsurikichi/0331ShtRept.jpg

megafisher94
04-01-2010, 09:17 PM
sorry about the weather. good to hear some people pulled some fish out...

Fishbones
04-02-2010, 12:05 AM
thanks for the report ron it sucks when weather is impossible to fish in....next time .....plastics rule....

JapanRon
04-02-2010, 09:32 AM
Hi megafisher94,

Yes, I accept whatever comes along. On this trip .... it was more important to be hangin' with some buddies that to try for some pitiful, undersized excuses to pull on a fish !!

JapanRon

JapanRon
04-02-2010, 09:36 AM
Hi fishbones,

Thanks. I think we might not have even gone out if there hadn't been a nice family that had made a day of it !! I totally understand the need to give those guys a shot !! Guys like me and my buddies can go anytime .... whatever the conditions.

JapanRon

sansou
04-02-2010, 11:26 AM
Sounds and looks like it was tad nasty out....the kind of seas only a longfinner learns to love!

Great report as always, was kinda surprised to read you rode a different boat! Looking forward to your next report!

JapanRon
04-02-2010, 01:00 PM
Hi sansou,

Exactly what I told my buddies ...... Great Albi weather .... Exactly !! That's another reason I don't enjoy the tuna-rides. The combination of tuna-shuffle, rough seas, pandemonium on a wild bite, with line-cutters flying, is just too stressful for wimpy little ol' me !

I hope you have many such a day as that this season as .... it's part of the game for you and zillions of others. :)

JapanRon

flytyingreloader
04-03-2010, 11:29 PM
I wanted to drop the boat in at Dana Point on Thursday, but the NOAA forecasts made things out to still be bumpy enough for me to turn things around and head back to BFE from the boat doctor's office in Ontario. Ah, well. Sorry to hear about The Striped Cat, Ron--but conditions can kick yer a-- as easily as any other cause. You DID go out--which is more than I did.

How many shopping days until the Sierra Opener?

JapanRon
04-04-2010, 09:42 AM
Hi flytyingreloader,

Thanks. Didn't we meet at the L.B. FH show ? Thanks for reminding me on the opener. I gotta get my two victi ... er ... club buddies all lined up to take me up there for a week and visit some of my old water holes.

JapaRon