PDA

View Full Version : Lagoon wirh pic

Castaic's Finest
03-31-2010, 02:36 AM
Sorry this post is a little late. This is from Saturday morning. Parked my car at the fir station because I woke up a little late, and I didn't want to pay because I refuse to pay to park at my home lake. I figure I have lived here in Castaic for 24 years so I shouldn't have to pay $11 bucks every time I want to fish. Anyway, set up shop at my usual spot and as usual the lake was nice and calm for the first 30 min I was there. Then all the sudden the wind stsrted to blow. I am supprised I caught this fish because it is hard for me to work a worm and feel the structure when the wind is blowin like it was. But I did manage to catch this one little guy. He weighed in at 1lbs 12 ounces. Caught him on 8 lb florocarbon, 4in texas rigged senko (Smoke with black and white flake.) Tell you the truch he faught like a little beast. I thought that I was going to pull in a 3 or 4 pounder. Even though the wind was howlin it was totally worth it since I caught a fish.

stphnman20
03-31-2010, 03:27 PM
Nice catch man..

I live about 2 blocks away from the goon.. So I just walk up there..

Fire Ball
03-31-2010, 03:51 PM
I hate paying for parking too! How do they expect someone like myself to be able to pay for parking every time I go?

Marine_Michael
03-31-2010, 04:11 PM
Hello, Annual Pass $125 for a whole year. For someone who goes 2-3 times a week or more it pays for itself in no time.

Almost forgot. To the Op nice catch.

Fire Ball
03-31-2010, 04:37 PM
Hello, Annual Pass $125 for a whole year. For someone who goes 2-3 times a week or more it pays for itself in no time.

Yes. I have one for one vehicle already, which is my dad's, so why should I have to pay for a separate one for my car? It is ridiculous. I can't afford a second one, since I have to pay for it myself.

MIKE Q
03-31-2010, 09:32 PM
Nice catch man..

I live about 2 blocks away from the goon.. So I just walk up there..Man, you lucky dog! If I lived 2 blocks away I would probably be there everyday and the wife would kick me out for sure.

MIKE Q
03-31-2010, 09:35 PM
Sorry this post is a little late. This is from Saturday morning. Parked my car at the fir station because I woke up a little late, and I didn't want to pay because I refuse to pay to park at my home lake. I figure I have lived here in Castaic for 24 years so I shouldn't have to pay $11 bucks every time I want to fish. Anyway, set up shop at my usual spot and as usual the lake was nice and calm for the first 30 min I was there. Then all the sudden the wind stsrted to blow. I am supprised I caught this fish because it is hard for me to work a worm and feel the structure when the wind is blowin like it was. But I did manage to catch this one little guy. He weighed in at 1lbs 12 ounces. Caught him on 8 lb florocarbon, 4in texas rigged senko (Smoke with black and white flake.) Tell you the truch he faught like a little beast. I thought that I was going to pull in a 3 or 4 pounder. Even though the wind was howlin it was totally worth it since I caught a fish. Good job out there, keep those pics coming. I know where you caught that bass and I too love that spot.:Secret:Haha

E man
03-31-2010, 09:51 PM
Yes. I have one for one vehicle already, which is my dad's, so why should I have to pay for a separate one for my car? It is ridiculous. I can't afford a second one, since I have to pay for it myself.

since you go a lot more than your dad, i think it would make a lot more sense if you put the pass on your car and just pay whenever you take your dad's. personally, i think they should let you use the pass on any car/truck you own.

Prowler_Tuber
03-31-2010, 10:02 PM
Good job beating the skunk

Fire Ball
03-31-2010, 10:08 PM
since you go a lot more than your dad, i think it would make a lot more sense if you put the pass on your car and just pay whenever you take your dad's. personally, i think they should let you use the pass on any car/truck you own.

Well, either way, we are going to need two passes really. They should let you use it on any of your vehicles. Right now, I'm trying to find workarounds for paying, lol. So far, it hasn't been going too well.

exfactor
03-31-2010, 10:51 PM
they have a deal at cachuma where you buy your pass, and for 10 bucks more, give you a second pass for your other car. Ask if they have that, and might make something more simple. Mikey

Fire Ball
04-01-2010, 09:34 AM
they have a deal at cachuma where you buy your pass, and for 10 bucks more, give you a second pass for your other car. Ask if they have that, and might make something more simple. Mikey

They should definitely do that at Castaic. I really need it, lol.

Ray Lopez
04-03-2010, 11:42 AM

exactly what i was gonna say.

I get mine every year. I go to the lagoon at least 150+ times a year.. Also there is no way around the paying situation if you want to fish in the day time unless you park off violin canyon rd (i used to live there and saw people doing it all the time). 125 is not a bad price to pay if you fish this lake like i do. But i agree that a 2nd car pass would be nice but people would take advantage of that and two guys would go and do that and the lake would loose money. But it's easy enough to just park by the fire station and walk. I mean it's not like you gonna walk a mile anyway when your fishing that lake lol.

LuvThymetal
04-03-2010, 04:28 PM
Yeah can barely afford to buy fishing gear and i have to pay for parking ?? GAY !! Nice catch !

Fire Ball
04-03-2010, 07:26 PM

I get mine every year. I go to the lagoon at least 150+ times a year.. Also there is no way around the paying situation if you want to fish in the day time unless you park off violin canyon rd (i used to live there and saw people doing it all the time). 125 is not a bad price to pay if you fish this lake like i do. But i agree that a 2nd car pass would be nice but people would take advantage of that and two guys would go and do that and the lake would loose money. But it's easy enough to just park by the fire station and walk. I mean it's not like you gonna walk a mile anyway when your fishing that lake lol.

Ya, I'm probably going to start walking, lol. The only thing I don't like about that is that I have to carry my tube down there. I need to connect the backpack straps, then I should be ok.

Yeah can barely afford to buy fishing gear and i have to pay for parking ?? GAY !! Nice catch !

I know! It sucks!

viperman100
04-03-2010, 07:31 PM

I agree, I hate the fact they expect you to pay for each car seperatly, I dont always drive the same car depending who is riding with me.

Liteweight
04-03-2010, 09:58 PM

Thought about the annual pass also...however not valid on weekend or holidays
Just my :My Two Cents:
Liteweight

Fire Ball
04-03-2010, 10:03 PM
Liteweight

What?? It works everyday. That is only the senior/disabled one that only works weekdays.

adriiiian
04-03-2010, 10:07 PM
if i had to choose between paying for parking or getting a good meal at vinnys id go to vinnys HAHAHAHHHAHAHA

lalo56
04-03-2010, 10:48 PM
Man, you lucky dog! If I lived 2 blocks away I would probably be there everyday and the wife would kick me out for sure.

A little music video for you

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WwRrKaq0IyY

Ray Lopez
04-04-2010, 09:45 AM
Liteweight

yea the pass is good all day everyday

MIKE Q
04-04-2010, 12:31 PM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WwRrKaq0IyY :LOL: What's up Lalo, that song is one of my favorites. Thanks for sending the video, I showed it to the wife and she was busting up.

LuvThymetal
04-04-2010, 09:21 PM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WwRrKaq0IyY

Haha that vid is pretty funny!!

LuvThymetal
04-04-2010, 09:23 PM
if i had to choose between paying for parking or getting a good meal at vinnys id go to vinnys HAHAHAHHHAHAHA

Lmao !!! Haha yeah i know that place is pretty good and cheap to me. Parking cost more than the damn food wowowow