PDA

View Full Version : Rancho Jurpa Park 3/27 3/28 3/29

Trout 1
03-29-2010, 06:05 PM
3/27 Well headed out to the park on friday night. Saturday morning got out to the 1st lake and didnt get nothing :Evil: i was really surprised cause fish were all over my reaction time wasnt worth crap when I got bites ether this weekend. Anyway went to the back lake and killed em back there all c&r. Fished with Jmp_Fishing had a good time man! I never did get anything out of the front lake on saturday...

3/28: I did not do to good on sunday just three but I guess its better than the skunk haha! I got em on jigs. I had a lil exitement sunday a few guys moved in on me crossing my lines and what not then started snagging fish so I told not to do it again and man was that the wrong thing to say all I got was dirty looks then my family left and 4 of them came up and were going to try to jump me but nothing really happened cause 4 vs 1 wouldnt of worked out to well haha.... I guess someone called the office saying the guys were threating me and they just came down and walked the lake like that scared them.. Like I told those guys Im here to have fun not fight...

3/29: Got up fished till 1pm and only got three all good size tho. Fished out there with B*G*H nice fishing with u again man! The lake has problems they neeed more ppl checking up 2 guys stole B*G*H's fish :Shocked::EyePop: that was messed up!!

all fish were caught on jigs all different colors but anything with white worked for me...

Trout 1

Swank909
03-29-2010, 10:30 PM
Fished out there with B*G*H nice fishing with u again man! The lake has problems they neeed more ppl checking up 2 guys stole B*G*H's fish :Shocked::EyePop: that was messed up!!

The ninja got ninja'd! haha too funny!!! :Big Grin: Sorry BGH, that sucks to hear man

Sounds like you had a good time and had some great company on the lake! Sucks about the 4 a**holes with an attitude problem though, I say cut their lines then run like hell lol

Trout 1
03-30-2010, 11:46 AM
The ninja got ninja'd! haha too funny!!! :Big Grin: Sorry BGH, that sucks to hear man

Sounds like you had a good time and had some great company on the lake! Sucks about the 4 a**holes with an attitude problem though, I say cut their lines then run like hell lol

LMAO sound like a plan next time I see some snaggers HA!!

Trout 1

BrandonFish
03-30-2010, 06:03 PM
bgh had his fish jacked loool sorry to hear that plus 4 vs the one and only TROUT 1 would be unfair for the other 4:Twisted:

Trout 1
03-30-2010, 06:14 PM
bgh had his fish jacked loool sorry to hear that plus 4 vs the one and only TROUT 1 would be unfair for the other 4:Twisted:

HAHAHAHAHA thanks man!!

Trout 1

jonnyfishon
03-30-2010, 07:14 PM
i gotta give u props, becuase a couple of days after the stock, that place is half fished out, between the honest fisherman, the snaggers, and the comorants, as far as i know no more trout stocks there til november, with san bernardino county parks having only 2 trout stocks left , so ill prob get my trout fix at guasti and glen helen b4 its over and the trout start dying off, tight lines c ya around

Trout 1
03-30-2010, 08:04 PM
i gotta give u props, becuase a couple of days after the stock, that place is half fished out, between the honest fisherman, the snaggers, and the comorants, as far as i know no more trout stocks there til november, with san bernardino county parks having only 2 trout stocks left , so ill prob get my trout fix at guasti and glen helen b4 its over and the trout start dying off, tight lines c ya around

Thanks! Yea man there is still a lot of fish left... the ppl out there were having a snagging fest cause the trout are cruseing clsoe in...

Trout 1

jmp_fishinn
03-30-2010, 08:50 PM
im wondering if i can still get some action if i go tomorrow...its calling my name! haha.
a little crank action wont hurt with the little state fish(:

Trout 1
03-30-2010, 09:42 PM
im wondering if i can still get some action if i go tomorrow...its calling my name! haha.
a little crank action wont hurt with the little state fish(:

Yea dude hit it up! That was funny when you were getting them with cranks, never would of thought... My homie got some on top water bass lures on sunday crazy stuff man...

Trout 1

WARRIORMIKE
03-30-2010, 10:26 PM
pretty ballsy for someone to jack BGH

Trout 1
03-30-2010, 10:32 PM

Yea I know!! I can hold my own but I wouldnt want to mess with BGH lol. I forgot to add that before he got jacked he gave the same 2 guys a fish...

Trout 1

Danny300
03-30-2010, 10:38 PM

Mike...what are you saying? Asian's would kill for a couple of fish.....you damn racist LMAO

Manny
03-31-2010, 02:54 AM
I fished later that day and ran into BGH. He ended up getting back his stringer from the guys and let them keep his fish....The front lake was still loaded but fish were spooked and all beat up from snaggers. The back lake was the ticket, smaller fish but steady bite.