PDA

View Full Version : Kenneth Hahn 3/27

FishinElectrician
03-27-2010, 07:30 PM
Hit up Kenneth Hahn with my cousin to chuck some lures around after leaving the windy conditions at El Dorado.

Walked around the lake throwin drop shotted oxblood Roboworms, weightless backwards Texas rigged Ikas, and Rapala X Raps. Saw no signs of Bass until we approached the handicap fishing area, and saw a very aggressive lil man. My cousin started taunting him with the X Rap and finally coaxed him into biting. It was my primos first green Bass, and at the most unlikely spot.

Congrats on your first Bass, cuzzo!

dgfishin
03-28-2010, 08:26 AM
good job! I use to fish that place all the time.try the waterfall wiyh your same set-up and let me know how it goes.try both waterfalls.there are bass in there!

FishinElectrician
03-28-2010, 08:45 AM
Im goin back today to see if there are any bigger models in there!

That pond used to be filled with hogs, and I do mean hogs. Until they drained it...

cappo
03-28-2010, 12:30 PM
good job man. I was there during the week and watched them pull up a bass like three times right where your cuz caught his. Perhaps same one?

FishinElectrician
03-28-2010, 09:12 PM
good job man. I was there during the week and watched them pull up a bass like three times right where your cuz caught his. Perhaps same one?It probably was. The little guy was pretty aggressive.

Didnt end up goin to Kenneth Hahn, but went to Echo Park. There was a couple Bass bedding, but they were very easily spooked. Got a couple of swipes on a dropshotted Roboworm, but other than that, no full biters.