PDA

View Full Version : UFC 111 predictions?/results..discuss.

JSAUCE818
03-27-2010, 09:55 AM
Dan Hardy VS. George St. Pierre

Im a BIG GSP fan, one of my favorite fighters,..HOWEVER,..Dan Hardy is a fellow 10thPlanet Jiu-Jitsu Student…so I have my team mates back on this one.…I personally believe that they brought him up to fast for this fight…..GSP is at a whole different level,..but you never know….

Frank Mir VS Shane Carwin..

I havnt seen much on Shane Carwin,..but I know he is a beast,…but im gonna have to go for MIR on this one….

This one is tough, but I see someone getting knocked out on this fight…

AngryAgent
03-27-2010, 10:25 AM
GSP by submission

Mir by KO

BIG0FISH
03-27-2010, 10:32 AM
GSP by submission

Mir by KO

more like the other way around. imo

Oz
03-27-2010, 11:57 PM
Georges "Rush" St. Pierre defended his welterweight title against Dan Hardy, winning by unanimous decision.

Carwin destroys Mir, Lesnar says enjoy the make-believe belt :ROFL:

stphnman20
03-28-2010, 12:54 AM
GSP is the man dude... I still wanna see a BJ vs GSP 3!!

KaliDawgFan
03-28-2010, 08:27 AM
I didn't get to see the PPV, but I thought it was cool that they showed some prelims on Spike last night.

EL_CHIDO
03-28-2010, 09:16 AM
GSP took Hardy down at will Almost 15 seconds into every round.
I didnt care who won in the Mir fight so long as they destroy that meathead Lesner.

Frenchy
03-28-2010, 12:55 PM
GSP is the man dude... I still wanna see a BJ vs GSP 3!!

what the point gsp destroyed him wasnt even fair

AngryAgent
03-28-2010, 01:10 PM
GSP took Hardy down at will Almost 15 seconds into every round.
I didnt care who won in the Mir fight so long as they destroy that meathead Lesner.

I like Lesnutz:Envious:
I hope he hands Carwin his ***.

GSP is getting better and better. I wished he would have submitted Hardy but none the less he dominated him and it wasn't even close at all. I like Hardy even more after that fight though, dude has massive heart and he was very classy after the fight. He is someone to watch for the future. I would like to see him against Koschek.

Bummer that Thiago Alves got hurt and couldn't face Fitch. That would have made that one of the best cards in a while with that fight too. I was really looking forward to that match up.

JSAUCE818
03-30-2010, 07:31 AM
GSP won like i thought he would...HOWEVER Hardy gain alot of respect that fight....i thought his arm was gonna rip off,..that was insane...

fishcatcherr
03-30-2010, 05:01 PM
what the point gsp destroyed him wasnt even fair

I was at the first fight. It was one of the worse decisions ive seen. The crowd thought the anouncer made a mistake. BJ clearly won. Bl is a new fighter and another fight would be awesome. No one in either of there divisions will beat them so they might as well fight each other

Frenchy
03-30-2010, 07:11 PM
bj belongs at 155 not up w gsp and gsp isnt gunna drop down so yeah its not gunna happen again bj learned

TaperSteve
03-30-2010, 07:21 PM
a few of us should start a UFC Fantasy League. Ive been playing the UFC Fantasy for awhile now by myself. Im always ranked in the top 100 out of over 20,000 peeps. Earlier this year I finally made the top 20, 2nd place actually. The top 20 get prizes and the grand prize winner gets alot of cool stuff. Ive had tons of league invites but i'm not interested in starting a league with people I dont know and dont have anything in common with. The winning leagues also get prizes. Anyone interested?

TaperSteve

ABRAN310
03-30-2010, 10:30 PM
cain valazquez will smash on carwin. like he did with ben rothwell.

JSAUCE818
03-31-2010, 05:52 AM
i would LOVE to see GSP move up and fight Anderson Silva...THAT would be a good fight...

.on the side note...Another good fight was last friday....Anyone see "Sean Bollinger" get robbed this friday agains Ryan Couture?? <--(Randys Coutures son) at the Tuff-N-Uff fight in Vegas?..

http://www.10thplanetjj.com/Blog.aspx?bid=350

i guess with a last name like "Couture" gets you special treatment. :Rolls Eyes:
it was a close fight, and it was called a "DRAW"....however once you get put to sleep, fight should be over!

KaliDawgFan
04-01-2010, 12:31 PM
You talking about mmaplayground.com?

a few of us should start a UFC Fantasy League. Ive been playing the UFC Fantasy for awhile now by myself. Im always ranked in the top 100 out of over 20,000 peeps. Earlier this year I finally made the top 20, 2nd place actually. The top 20 get prizes and the grand prize winner gets alot of cool stuff. Ive had tons of league invites but i'm not interested in starting a league with people I dont know and dont have anything in common with. The winning leagues also get prizes. Anyone interested?

TaperSteve

TaperSteve
04-01-2010, 06:16 PM
nah right on the UFC's website their fantasy league