PDA

View Full Version : 3/24/10

a321eric
03-24-2010, 09:59 PM
Me and my buddy went out today to hit up the LMB. We found some good spots to fish and seen plenty of Largmouth all day long. We worked the worm, crank bait, gulp alive, skirted jigs...basically everything....no hits. the fish swam by it and didnt touch it. They were as aggressive as i thought. by the end of the day we ended up catching 2 fish. about 16". Caught them on a fly lined worm. Fishing kinda blowed but it was a nice day out on the lake. Fish are shallow but not that aggressive today

fish ful
03-25-2010, 12:47 PM
I would of tried caroila rigs in 10-25 feet......SLOW. Or a drop shot in same depth. If you want to get the shallow fish. Try a fly lines creacher bait on the bed or a blue gill bait and pause over the bed.

Good luck

Stormcrow
03-25-2010, 02:58 PM
Those shallow fish arent the ones you wanna be catching right now anyway. At least no skunk right?

TUNAVIC
03-26-2010, 11:52 AM
You need to try and fish for ones you can't see, remmember if you see them they see you! Cast away from the fish you see, I know it's tempting to sight fish, but I promise you'll get more bites fishing for the ones you can't see.
Cya Tuna<*)))><Vic