PDA

View Full Version : Be Prepaired

Troutman65
03-24-2010, 02:33 PM
When fishing at a pay lake and you get the skunk on your first visit . Bring a good friend so you have someone to vent your frustration at . Bring beer so that in case you don't get a fish you get a buzz. These two steps alone will help out big time . Happy fishing everyone :Big Grin:

Cangler
03-24-2010, 03:02 PM
When fishing at a pay lake and you get the skunk on your first visit . Bring a good friend so you have someone to vent your frustration at . Bring beer so that in case you don't get a fish you get a buzz. These two steps alone will help out big time . Happy fishing everyone :Big Grin:

Wise words Confucius ....

Smells_Like_Fish
03-25-2010, 01:00 AM
lol thats what fishings all about! Good times.

DEADROOTS
03-25-2010, 09:22 AM
:Applause::Beer Toast:, Usually when I fish beer is near!

nelayan
06-22-2010, 12:18 AM

The only thing I worry about fishing at the pay lake is that I caught too many fish and I can't afford to pay $$ for that fish, because most pay lake I've visited they charge the entrance fee (include few fish) and you have to pay the rest.

Frenchy
06-22-2010, 12:41 AM
lmfao parick OF COURSE you would post this of course