PDA

View Full Version : My Best Fishing Buddies Leave Me-Video

Low Budget
03-24-2010, 01:13 PM
So my little boys move away to Reno Nv hurts my heart because these little guys love to fish as much as me and are always up to go rain or shine as early as I wake them up never miss a trip with there dad anyway this was the last trip we hit the fin before they left and we had a blast they been fishing since they could walk and hold there own pole both of them!LOL I was getting comments that I take my boys out to catch there limit so I can fish more and all kinds of craziness so I got the little dudes on the action with the I phone to set it straight that my little boys catch there own fish i hope you guys enjoy!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5-_gVe5xlks&feature=youtube_gdata

Flying
03-24-2010, 01:55 PM
Great video. They sure know what they are doing. You taught them well. Love the team work between them.

Sorry to hear they will be leaving.

Troutman65
03-24-2010, 02:00 PM
You trained them well . I do think your little one can out fish Troutdog. :LOL:

Low Budget
03-24-2010, 02:51 PM
Great video. They sure know what they are doing. You taught them well. Love the team work between them.

Sorry to hear they will be leaving.

Thanks.. Yes they do.. Yea miss them a lot even more when I'm at the lake

Low Budget
03-24-2010, 02:53 PM
You trained them well . I do think your little one can out fish Troutdag. :LOL:

Thanks they been fishing for a while... LoL I won't say anything about that.. But they sure do turn heads out on the lake!!

Troutman65
03-24-2010, 03:20 PM
Thanks they been fishing for a while... LoL I won't say anything about that.. But they sure do turn heads out on the lake!!

Very cool . Just giving my old buddy Troutdog a hard time .:LOL::Wink:

gabe2008
03-24-2010, 03:26 PM
That is awesome. WTG.

LuvThymetal
03-24-2010, 04:32 PM
Haha that's pretty cool. He was like "that's a monster" lol. Looks like a pro already =]

troutdog
03-24-2010, 05:14 PM
You trained them well . I do think your little one can out fish Troutdog. :LOL:

I think you might be right Parick :LOL:

Great video, thanks for sharing on FNN....hope you get another day out on the water with your boys very soon.

TD

bassgrabber1
03-24-2010, 05:26 PM
Barnone the coolest vid I have seen on FNN!

sshernandez
03-24-2010, 08:34 PM
Thats a good video bro.. You can tell they know what they are doing PROPS to you and your kids bro.. I got a 7 year old Boy and he goes fishing all the time btu i know how you mush feel bro. keep your head up ill they will be with you soon.. Take Care Bro..

Low Budget
03-24-2010, 08:39 PM
That is awesome. WTG.

Thanks gabe!!

Low Budget
03-24-2010, 08:40 PM
Haha that's pretty cool. He was like "that's a monster" lol. Looks like a pro already =]
Yea he thinks he is at 4 he doesn't want my help no more!

Low Budget
03-24-2010, 08:42 PM

Thanks bass grabber!!

Low Budget
03-24-2010, 08:50 PM
Thats a good video bro.. You can tell they know what they are doing PROPS to you and your kids bro.. I got a 7 year old Boy and he goes fishing all the time btu i know how you mush feel bro. keep your head up ill they will be with you soon.. Take Care Bro..

Thanks Bro good fishing to you and your son unforgetable memories when you fish with th kids thanks I hope soon!

bones
03-24-2010, 09:06 PM
First of all........Great memories there for sure!
The title of your thread really caught my eye because 2 years ago .....my three kids also moved away with their mom. They were my weekend fishing buddies too and I miss them every day. They didn't move as far as Reno but it just wasn't the same any more. Partly because of the distance and also the fact that two of them are teenagers who have developed different agendas recently. I'm not sure why your ....kids are moving away but try hard to not let the distance make a big difference. This just gives you a reason to travel a bit .......LOL
Your Kids are young and now is the time to really make a difference in their lives and not let them forget about you!
Kewl thing is that my two youngest still ask to go fishing with me and my 15yo just asked if could go the next time TOO!!
I guess raising them for over a decade DID make a difference. Make sure your boys never forget about fishing and you will always stand on common ground with them.
GOOD LUCK!

BTW......Jake is a natural.......So calm and focused....LOL

Low Budget
03-24-2010, 09:16 PM
Thanks bones ... Definately need to stay intouch now I get to travel and hit mamoth lake tahoe and all yea Jakes is a lil charecter he is 4 and knows it all good luck with you and your kids bro!!

Hitts0n
03-25-2010, 12:25 AM
Dayum those are gonna be the same young men that I will run into years down the line and will tell me how much their dad took them fishing.Now days from co-workers and all I hear is "oh,my dad use to take me fishing,it was awsome!"
Great video man to keep,and show them 6 years from now!

Hitts0n
03-25-2010, 12:25 AM
First of all........Great memories there for sure!
The title of your thread really caught my eye because 2 years ago .....my three kids also moved away with their mom. They were my weekend fishing buddies too and I miss them every day. They didn't move as far as Reno but it just wasn't the same any more. Partly because of the distance and also the fact that two of them are teenagers who have developed different agendas recently. I'm not sure why your ....kids are moving away but try hard to not let the distance make a big difference. This just gives you a reason to travel a bit .......LOL
Your Kids are young and now is the time to really make a difference in their lives and not let them forget about you!
Kewl thing is that my two youngest still ask to go fishing with me and my 15yo just asked if could go the next time TOO!!
I guess raising them for over a decade DID make a difference. Make sure your boys never forget about fishing and you will always stand on common ground with them.
GOOD LUCK!

BTW......Jake is a natural.......So calm and focused....LOL

Wow...a Bones sighting.....

Low Budget
03-25-2010, 08:08 AM
Dayum those are gonna be the same young men that I will run into years down the line and will tell me how much their dad took them fishing.Now days from co-workers and all I hear is "oh,my dad use to take me fishing,it was awsome!"
Great video man to keep,and show them 6 years from now!

Yea I love fishing with them just to sit back and watch them makes my day!
I still remember going with my dad.. Definately will save it!

SoCalSteve
03-25-2010, 12:09 PM

x2! I agree!

Low Budget
03-25-2010, 02:36 PM
x2! I agree!

Thanks steve glad all you guys enjoy it!!