PDA

View Full Version : Trouting after work @ the Fin

Low Budget
03-24-2010, 07:29 AM
Me and fish bait hit the lake yesterday after work I hit it everyday I hook up on a nice size trout and soon as I get him near the dock 3 huge bass start atacking him before fish bait nets it in we were going nuts I never seeing anything like it I didn't take any bass lures so I was working the pb worm and hooked up it's bass time!!
Just thought I'd share with you took one pic of one I pulled out!
Till the next episode.. Keep it wet!!
Jay
LBFS

beethao
03-24-2010, 09:12 AM
great catch. Wow never know that bass will hit a trout like that. Man, they must be hungry.

Ray Lopez
03-24-2010, 09:15 AM
lol must of been pretty exciting to watch the bass attack the trout on the line.

And good job at pulling out a fin & feather bass n a trout worm!!

AngryAgent
03-24-2010, 09:24 AM
great catch. Wow never know that bass will hit a trout like that. Man, they must be hungry.

Bass love trout, that is their desired main course. They also love anything they can fit into their mouths! That's why the SoCal bass get so big is from feeding on the trout...

Low Budget
03-24-2010, 09:34 AM

Especially that the trout wasn't much smaller then the bass is what shocked me

Low Budget
03-24-2010, 09:36 AM
lol must of been pretty exciting to watch the bass attack the trout on the line.

And good job at pulling out a fin & feather bass n a trout worm!!

Yea it was crazy the actually took a couple chunks out of the trout!

Thanks was just having fun and got the bass to hit it!

Ray Lopez
03-24-2010, 09:42 AM
from what i know a LMB can inhale a fish 1/3 of it's size.

So a 9 pound bass can inhale a 3 pound trout.

and a 3 pound bass can inhale a 1 pound trout.

Low Budget
03-24-2010, 09:50 AM
Should be great bass action from here on in I'm going to chase them after work today!