PDA

View Full Version : San Diego fisherman

Re8elmonk0341
03-23-2010, 05:52 PM
I'm looking to find and fish with anyone in the San Diego area. I moved from Lakewood to La Mesa about a year ago and ever since then haven't really done any "real" fishing. I started out surf fishing 72nd St. and Long Beach and then moved to kayak and then a boat...al of which I don't have anymore lol.

But I just wanna hook up with some cool people that knows the good fishing spots in SD and fish with. THis might sound like I'm begging but I just wanna get back out there and kill some fish (and release some too)

CEFishin
03-23-2010, 06:38 PM
hey san diego fisherman,

are you planning to fish on a charter boat anytime soon? i'm working in the chula vista area and plan on fishing when i get off work or during my weekend.

murrieta angler
03-23-2010, 07:02 PM
What's Up Bro,
After this week, I will be fishing again during the week from the surf, rocks and peirs.
As a matter of fact, I was down in Oceanside today, while my guy was working, and caught 4 YFC in a couple of hours.
There are other guys that will respond for sure, just be patient...as for me, just shoot me a PM the night before.
Robert

p.s. fish are not guaranteed unless you hit the market...lol

Re8elmonk0341
03-23-2010, 07:38 PM
CEFishin - I do plan on fishing the charter boats. I know it sounds gay but my wife will let me go on 'em once a month. and since I'm military I get a killer deal on the tickets. I wanna jump on the Mission Belle or Malahini soon and get some yellows or bottom feesh.

murrieta angler - I also plan on hitting the surf for some flatties...My LCFM is just collecting dust in the garage

murrieta angler
03-23-2010, 09:45 PM
CEFishin - I do plan on fishing the charter boats. I know it sounds gay but my wife will let me go on 'em once a month. and since I'm military I get a killer deal on the tickets. I wanna jump on the Mission Belle or Malahini soon and get some yellows or bottom feesh.

murrieta angler - I also plan on hitting the surf for some flatties...My LCFM is just collecting dust in the garage

What kind of deal do you get on the tickets? I fish The San Diego usually for the 3/4 day, and that's $90>

CEFishin
03-23-2010, 10:22 PM
I was thinking about point loma sportfishing, the mission belle seems like a good price...i enjoy fishing but non of my friends have fishing license...so usually i go with my gf...

Re8elmonk0341
03-23-2010, 10:23 PM
i need to look at the latest price list but I think 75 bucks for a 3/4 day

Ray Lopez
03-24-2010, 07:14 AM
When im down in SD like i will be today untill friday i love to surf fish on mission beach. I'm gonna try to get out there on friday. Mission beach has had some of the best surf fishing experiences for me.

Also i fish ocean side too form the surf. I went on a rainy stromy day but the fishing was decent for the conditions.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v28/RayLopez/surf%20fishing%20locations/Oceanside.jpg (http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v28/RayLopez/surf%20fishing%20locations/?action=view&current=Oceanside.jpg)

Also San Onofre has some good fishing just bring your boots since it's a rocky beach.

Re8elmonk0341
03-24-2010, 11:39 AM
Ray Lopez - I might have to check those plases out. But that's north or me and that's a little drive. I use to fish Del Mar beach in Camp Pendleton before I moved to Chula Vista and there was plenty of fish to be caught.