PDA

View Full Version : Jess ranch yesterday"the pudd"today!!!

CHOPIZ
03-22-2010, 03:15 PM
Well fished jess ranch yesterday...good lord it was expensive to get inn!!!17 dollas 1 bass later happy fishermann.she weighed about 3 and a half 4 lbs maybe??spotted the male in some weeds i cast into the weeds where there was some cover she poped out of nowhere and slammed a roboworm texas rigged(brown shad color) i believe??but the drive and expense's were worth it.last time ill fish that lake.....

"the pudd'' fished it last friday got thier at about 7pm?20 mins into fishing nailed a nice 3 lb if u been reading all my threads i havent been happy about the pudd at all.it finally paid off.north shore got some good spots.i will be thier today again tossing texas robo worm 7" purple.will try and post some piks asap jus gotta figuer out how to??good luck out thier peeps.tight lines!!

sgtskunk
03-22-2010, 03:39 PM
Holy crap CHOPIZ, for now on you have to submit all your threads to me so I can proof read them. Quit talking about the Pudd or we are going to show up to see a shore line full of people. Lol, hey dog just busting your lil round ones I'll see you tonight if the warden lets me off for good behavior. lol, FISH ON!

oscarbassman
03-22-2010, 09:59 PM
I'm a local to Jess Ranch, heard stories about the bass pond, not really sure how it works. I keep having people tell me its for tubes only, blah! ill give them a call and give it a good try!

Thanks for the report.

sgtskunk
03-23-2010, 08:33 AM
Ya its tubes only. and you have to have a least two people in tubes to fish it. the other lakes hold bass and when the patties rise it a great time chuckin the frog. good luck let us know how you do. FISH ON!