PDA

View Full Version : Local Pond 3/21

bowler
03-21-2010, 09:00 PM
After a bowling tournament today i want to go fishing since we did not have to bowl tonight our teammate was in Vegas. So i asked the wife if she want to go she said yes we left the house at 6:00 pm got to the pond in 10 min. Took us a few min. to walk down the hill. I but on my wife pole a Bass assassin. Got to my favorite spot on the pond the water was down about two feet and a lot of weeds on the surface. She toss out the Bass Assassin with no weight on it. She was not getting anything so i told to keep it on the top. So she did you got 2 nice bass(at least 2 pounds or bigger) not know skinny one like last time sorry no pic phone were dieing. She also lost two more bass they just spit out her plastic. I used the same thing and i got 4 bass and lost 5 hookups. So we left at 7:15 pm not bad for an hour of fishing. Had to get the skunk off for the both off us from Lake Perris.

Natural Lefty
03-21-2010, 10:01 PM
I'm glad you were able to catch something today. I think you'll catch some fish next time at Perris if you go back. I hope so!

bowler
03-21-2010, 10:02 PM
I hope i do to next time i go to Perris and i am going to my parents house to get some worms to use on the panfish there.